1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People hate obama because he's black

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by da1, Jul 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. amaru

amaru Member

LOL....not this nonsense again.

Only Africans get blamed for our Holocaust.
    :rolleyes:

2. amaru

amaru Member

:rolleyes:

3. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

What gets lost in these arguments is that most black people are more conservative we are given credit

Believe it or not black people in general do not support the abuse of the welfare system, nor do we benefit from illegals. We tend to do our own work around the house.

4. amaru

amaru Member

Black people are an easy scape goat. Always have been, especially since the abolishment of slavery.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you forgot the moment when he stuck in presidential nose into the Trayvon Martin incident :rolleyes:

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

that was disgusting and politically driven to gain votes in Florida. Just shows the depths Oblamer will stoop to in order to derive political benefit.

7. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

When you are reduced to insults you've lost the argument.

Mr Obama will be the bigger man.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

OMG he's the first politician who done that :rolleyes:

9. Rockets_Fan15

Rockets_Fan15 Rookie

He's telling the truth...

10. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Oh, how cute!

Our resident bigot has a new groupie.

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

As a black person who's "conducted business" in many "formal places" I'm inclined to take umbrage with this and Hightop's naked bigotry, but the thread topic and da1's original post was so damn stupid I just can't.

12. Granville

Granville Member

Not sure why you chose to call RF that for expressing his opinion. The guy didn't insult you.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He probably picked it up from the Marine Corps... especially if he was a grunt. Very few blacks in infantry and a lot of the exact same gibberish about well fare and how blacks always demand special treatment get passed along. I've yet to meet another grunt besides me who supports Obama. The sad thing is they have no idea why they hate him. They just hate him because its the common thing to do in the Marine Corps. I have meet 100s of guys like him in the Marines.

14. Grandpappy

Grandpappy Member

This is very true.

15. dback816

dback816 Member

What's so hopeful about being shipped to a foreign land, work on a railroad for decades and having no basic human rights during all of it?

I don't think being a Chinese railroad worker was the epitome of human freedom back in those wonderful sunny days.

Do you ever not take umbrage at anything related to black people said by a non-black person?

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I do, and I get dinged by Rocket River, pgabriel, Lil Pun and FranchiseBlade for it all the time. Ask one of them or get someone to do a post search for you.

17. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Batman, that is one of the things I like about you. You challenge me when appropriate. I was in law school during the height of the Clinton/Lewinski scandal. Obama may have a good deal of vitriol thrown at him, but nobody has initiated impeachment proceedings against him.

As for questioning his citizenship...only nut jobs are throwing that out there. I maintain that if there were any substance to it, the then Republican led DOJ would have had the opportunity to bring it out. They did not...because there is nothing to it.

As for needing 60 votes in the Senate, this is the crescendo of divisiveness in this country that has been escalating for 20 years. Hilary Clinton would have faced the same had she won the electon.