1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People are Triggered AF. Watch your back and watch what you do

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Oct 13, 2020.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

How many times was FFB banned?

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

trying to convince someone trolling you that he's on the wrong side of an argument

classic af trigger symptom

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Has anyone told our friend here about Midsommar yet? :oops: I don't want to do it.

Kim and Ottomaton like this.
  4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

don't pee on any ancestral trees. they get triggered af

Deckard and B-Bob like this.
  5. Roscoe Arbuckle

People our age don't use af...

6. Buck Turgidson

If any Scandinavian tries to put you in a bear suit you need to just go full Nic Cage on their ass.

7. Caesar

Caesar Member

Riding shotgun through a shopping center parking lot with a friend, driving down the center lanes when here comes this truck zooming across all the lanes nearly slamming into my friends car, but he slowed in time as the truck passed by. As we were exiting the lot onto 1960, the same truck pulls next to us blocking the entrance to the lot from the street, a 12-14 year old boy passenger and a blonde lady driver screaming at the top of her lungs and throwing hand gestures, but our windows were up. My friend and i just looked at each other completely confused as to where she felt wronged. I guess maybe my boy just threw his hands up like "wtf" when she nearly hit us cutting parking lanes. So we drive off onto 1960 and she follows us a good distance, screaming and honking the entire way. Maybe she felt like taking all her pain out on my asian friend, but my asian friend finally had enough and he rolled the window down and he pulled out a shotgun and the lady slammed on her brakes and quickly turned around and took off. We had a good laugh.

I still think of her red face as she screamed and screamed and I still wonder what chain of events happened to her to set her off like that. What a stupid cunt.

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

When Trump claims the Election is "Rigged", we will see what happens.

#68 Mr.Scarface, Oct 14, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Every time you see one of my posts and it's stupid as ****, just know that it was antifa. They hacked my account. The good posts are from me when I hack my account back.

10. Roscoe Arbuckle

mmhmm.

Biden is a lame duck. This is about people who support Trump vs. people who hate Trump. Nobody is excited or remotely enthusiastic about Biden.

Gallup poll just showed 56% of people think they were better off than they were 4 years ago. Every incumbent polled over 40% has been re-elected.

Moderates don't go to the polls out of hate. It will take a ton of brainwashed hate to do anything significant.

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL. You are delusional. Moderates, Liberals, Conservatives......they are going to the POLLS TO VOTE THE SON ON b**** OUT. People are MOTIVATED. They are TIRED of this LYING *******.

It could be some with who can't walk, speak, or feed themselves and People would STILL VOTE for that person.....because he is NOT Trump.

Deckard likes this.
  12. Roscoe Arbuckle

And you are delusional. Most people know that he has done a good job. You were brainwashed.

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL. The man will go down as one of the worst 3 Presidents in US History.

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Ahhhhh... the irony of you using "people our age"

jiggyfly, Deckard, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  15. Roscoe Arbuckle

16. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I think that this is something that people like to tell themselves to normalize the madness that is the US. I can’t speak for other places but, generally, it is not like that here. COVID is a concern but people do what needs to be done 99.9% of the time. Politics and the economy are on people’s minds but it doesn’t consume every day. You can live your life, fairly normally, and feel that the government has your best interests in mind, is actively working in your favor, and that we will pull through this unprecedented time in history together. And then we have fika and talk about the weather. Or, since I am without question an American, I get asked WTF is going on in the US? Swedes think that the US has completely lost it’s mind and its impossible to disagree or justify what has happened. While my family and I are still working to get our feet underneath us here, we have been given a peace of mind that we do not take for granted. It is blatantly tangible after being so absent for so long.

17. Buck Turgidson

Enjoy your frikadillers and leverposten.

Master Baiter and Deckard like this.
  18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing happened to me on Prime Day.

I logged into my MacBook Pro and picked some deals that are going to be dropped off at my door.
    @Os Trigonum

praise sol you are ok

dmoneybangbang and boomboom like this.
  19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Some dude cut in front of me on the highway so can be in front of the 18 wheeler that i was in front of.
    LOL, I switched lanes and passed up that sucker

99er moves 99ers win
    @Ziggy

Ziggy likes this.
  20. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL. Your boy is not a draw to Moderates. What the **** are u smoking?

You want Polls:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/pres_general/

A whole lotta Biden Blue. "but, but...Hillary!" Biden is not Hillary Clinton.

#80 Mr.Scarface, Oct 14, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020