1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots ...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Oct 19, 2020.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

"Bruh," do you really say Bruh in real life?

Invisible Fan and AleksandarN like this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I actually heard that as well but on another format and she alluded to the fact that a lot of hispanics don't want to be associated with immigrants or be thought of as other and that's why Trump has the numbers he has.

Nook, mdrowe00 and fchowd0311 like this.
  3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

does he post like he's Winnie the Pooh?

and I assume you don't get the Pooh reference

malakas and Nook like this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

He probably doesn’t. But will figure it out and pretend he knew the whole time.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he has at least smarter than Trump.

vlaurelio and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's again image over substance. Trump plays up machismo so much that he uses 'Macho Man" as one of his rally songs. Yet when it came time to actually prove his manhood by going to Vietnam he got deferments for bone spurs.

malakas, ROCKSS, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

[QUOTE="rocketsjudoka, post: 13180113,
    Yet when it came time to actually prove his manhood by going to Vietnam he got deferments for bone spurs.[/QUOTE]

Watch The Trial Of The Chicago 7.

Most of us that were subject to the draft would do anything to avoid it, ethics and optics be damned. It wasn't cowardness it was self determination in the face of governmental stupidity.

I got out of it because my University doctor told the draft board I had asthma after smoking some fungus infected ditch weed. And that's why I'm not Canadian today.

B-Bob likes this.
  7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

He gained more in the 18-44 age groups than 44+ (across all race). I wonder if online disinformation is a big part of it. It explain the age difference as younger people are on social media all the time.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...t-gaining-among-black-and-hispanic-americans/

fchowd0311 likes this.
  8. Fantasma Negro

9. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

He also caused American stocks, such as Boeing, to plummet with his choice criticism.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. Dubious

We should oust Trump on his propensity for injudicious statements as head of State alone.
    That 'from the gut" , "plain talk", "not a politician" schtick has unintended consequences for real people.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is real life brabra.

Weasel behind "jokes" and "sarcasm" when the bleach injections burn at the touch.

12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Most of us that were subject to the draft would do anything to avoid it, ethics and optics be damned. It wasn't cowardness it was self determination in the face of governmental stupidity.

I got out of it because my University doctor told the draft board I had asthma after smoking some fungus infected ditch weed. And that's why I'm not Canadian today.[/QUOTE]

Did you then brag about having your own personal vietnam dodging getting VD?

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  14. Dubious

That was ..strange.

"Hey, so wait a second, get back to my question," Stern said. "Let's say you're with a hot chick, right? But you're so germ paranoid, and I'm germ paranoid, do you say to them, 'look you've got to go take a medical test before I do you.'"

"Well, you'd like to say that, and sometimes you do," added Trump. "The problem is that sometimes your own chemicals take over and you can't wait."

"So you'll just have straight intercourse with a rubber with them right?" Stern asked.

"Well, I don't know, you know there's lots of different ways of doing it. It's a very complicated subject.

"Yes, that is true," replied Stern.

"You know, you get criticized for that statement, but that statement is very easily true," added Trump.

Stern responded, "I even went as far to say that you're braver than any Vietnam vet because you're out there screwing a lot of women."

"Getting the Congressional Medal of Honor, in actuality," said Trump.

Later in the interview Trump and Stern again compared avoiding STDs to Vietnam.

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I got out of it because my University doctor told the draft board I had asthma after smoking some fungus infected ditch weed. And that's why I'm not Canadian today.[/QUOTE]
    I'm presuming though you don't go around talking about how tough you are and how your other people are weak and losers..

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

The funny thing is you don’t anything wrong this cartoon. Man the stupid have out done them self this time