1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pedo Joe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ipaman, Nov 15, 2017.

1. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

hugging? he sniff's their hair and puts his hand on their chest.

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

When I watched the OP's tweet, I thought it was quite an over reaction. After watching the full 8 minutes youtube video, he definitely has personal space issues to say the least.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I agree with your sentiment completely. This is a huge stretch. The guy is old and was leaning over with his attention somewhere else.

Your disdain for dems is clouding your head holms.

4. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Its not one time. Its like 10 times he has sniffed women's hair and groped them. He's got something wrong with him.

ipaman likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He didn't grope anyone. Stop making up crap.

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Next level creepy for sure. I would not let my daughter within 20' of him but it appears that it is no secret by the awkward laughs and comments in the interactions.
    Very disturbing.

ipaman likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm not convinced that with the link your cheerleader provided that Joe is some closet pedo who sexually traumatizes young women like some GOP senatorial candidate that's been caught in the news cycle. He's creepy for sure, but there are plenty god awful stories of young children being traumatized by their relatives to know such a difference.

Sorry I triggered you with such a comment.

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Kayla McLaughlin, left, and Gena Richardson worked together at Sears in the late 1970s. The pair is seen in this image from 1977. Richardson says Roy Moore, then in his 30s, visited her at Sears and that Moore later called her school to ask her out.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It must be a coincidence that every right leaning poster in this thread somehow magically concludes that these series of images and clips are 'disturbing'.

**** this partisan bullshit. You are willing to call someone a pedophile over this bullshit? Look in the mirrors please because this is disgusting.

It's sick and disturbing that you would peg a man who has NEVER had any allegations thrown at him for sexual misconduct, who doesn't cheat on his spouse as a pedophile, yet a man who vocally admits to grabbing p*****s without permission, who's been reported by severely different women including his former wives that he sexually abuses and assaults is being 'unfairly attacked' by the liberal media.

#70 fchowd0311, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    TheFreak likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

Reputation? How many woman have came up to confirm this? Does he have any police reports of history of domestic abuse towards his wife?

Is there ANYTHING you have besides a string of 2 second clips of him in photoshoots where everyone is hugging and holding other's shoulders?

I think it's obvious that you are playing silly partisan bullshit games here over something as disgusting and petty as labeling a man who has no history of sexual abuse as a pedophile.

Yet how many posts have you started dedicated to Trump and his many actual allegations ranging from people he interacted through work to his own damn wives?

Question, have you ever lambasted anyone here for making the claim that Trump has sexual desires for his daughter?

#71 fchowd0311, Nov 16, 2017
  12. fchowd0311

You think Biden was groping a prepubescent 6 year old girl's non existent breasts instead of his hands just moving because he leaned forward and his hand moved down her right arm?

This makes me question your relationship with children instead bro. To see that interaction as sexual is absurd.

#72 fchowd0311, Nov 16, 2017
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I saw in the past 48 hours Russian bots pumping this out on Twitter and Facebook to deflect from Roy Moore and Trump so the folks on the right of course oblige.

Notice that they repeat the video clip over and over because repetition makes you see things in a more extreme manner. You guys have to realize the technique. Why don’t they also throw in some deep drum beats in the background to play up the sinister tone?

Yes .... Joe Biden is having a creepy old man moment. It doesn’t mean that it was intentional or there was any harm he was seeking. He was obviously the centerpiece of a big photo shoot where he was supposed to be focused on the kids and was also socializing the room. He was supposed to have his hands on her and him. He also knew the cameraman would be taking “action shots” after the intitial photo of him talking to the family etc.

Personally I can say my little girl shrugs off my father, my father in law, and uncles all the time with hugs, or when they display affection. Doesn’t mean that I think my father in law or uncle are pedophiles. It just means they awkwardly showed affection at that moment and my little girl just doesn’t want to be touched.

If there were actual reports of Biden touching children inappropriately or harassing them with an account from the victim ill be the first to condem him. However if this is the standard we are setting you might as well lock away all the grandparents and uncles who have their fair share of awkward old man moments.

Or we can just call this what it is... an attempt to deflect because Republicans have no moral compass anymore and instead of separating themselves from an actual pedophile and a confessing sexual assaulter, it’s easier to just say “I know you are but what am I” like someone with the maturity of the children in this video. You guys are just completely F-ed in the head at this point. Enjoy your Russian propaganda and move to Alabama where you can live in your own little right wing bubble.

fchowd0311, DonnyMost and pirc1 like this.
  14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

It seems like no matter how obvious of a crackpot/troll meme something is, you can count on some gullible dumbass in the D&D posting it.

That reminds me, I wonder how Hillary's child sex slaves are doing down in the basement of Comet pizza?

fchowd0311 likes this.
  15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If OP is upset about this then he is going to lose his mind when he hears about Roy Moore.

16. fchowd0311

Yup it's like one of the top posts on t_d. It's definitely being spread like wild fire in right wing social media circle jerks.

These people have turned into a hivemind. It's rather depressing.

Ipaman states that he has a young daughter. The only takeaway I have from this thread is that I feel sorry for ipaman's daughter.

17. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

The party of Moore.

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Imagine how he's also going to react when he hears about Donald Trump walking into dressing rooms where 15 year olds are changing.

19. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

By voting for him.

AkeemTheDreem86 likes this.
  20. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

There is nothing significantly creepy in the OP's twitter video. Its the dozen or so other incidents that can be found in the full youtube video. Now granted the original video is cherry picked, its hard to sample his interactions with others.

I am not accusing Biden of being a pedo or a molester.
    However you don't:
    -Go sniffing other peoples hair
    -Kissing (pecking)on other people
    -Putting your hands around their waist
    -Adjusting hair
    -Go around telling every girl not to date serious until 31

Whether he was being naive or not, this video pretty much kills Joe Bidens chance of presidency.

The closer you get to people, the more one should keep their hands to themselves.