1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pedo Joe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ipaman, Nov 15, 2017.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

If you think that was him reaching for her non existent breasts(she is a little child), I think we should be more worried about you being around children.

The fact that you see any hint of sexuality in his split two seconds of his hands moving because he leaned forward to acknowledge another lady in the group shot makes me question whether you are projecting your sexual frustrations.

krnxsnoopy and AroundTheWorld like this.
  2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

I've repeatedly stated i think it was innocent. Does not change the fact that i'd find it awkward and inappropriate.

And when your girl reacts, it's your duty to be on alert...even when it ends top being unjustified.

ipaman likes this.
  3. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

& by the way, thanks for implying i'm a pedo.

4. fchowd0311

Your basis of the girl reacting in negative manner is a 2 second time frame of her adjusting. A lot of conjecture must be added to conclude that she felt sexually violated from that 2 second time frame.

5. fchowd0311

Sure. It's a pretty reasonable assumptions to make for people who think that two second clip has any sexual connotations behind it.

It's either that or people are trying to push a political agenda by using a little girl as a prop suggesting that she was sexually assaulted.

It's one of those two options.

6. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Yes. Fair & acknowledged. But, if she were mine, my antennas would be raised if i saw it. I wouldn't storm the stage, say anything but i'd keep my eyes open. I.don't.KNOW.Joe.

BTW, you taking a bullet for me does not allow you to call me/imply i'm a pedo.

ipaman likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

When did I take a bullet for you? Que?

No I don't think you are a pedophile. That was wrong for me to imply but my point was to express that there are only two rational motives here.

1. In is so sensitive to normal physical touch that every physical interaction is seen as sexual which tends to be a trait for those who are sexual predators. They see any slight touch as a sexual advancement.

2. This is purely politically motivated.

I was being facetious. I know posters like ipaman are not pedophiles at least I'm assuming they aren't. I'm just trying to express that their entire motive is political.

You do know why a poster like ipaman posted this right? You do know you couldn't give two shots for the little girl. His intent was political.

#47 fchowd0311, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Daedalus likes this.
  8. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Brother's got a Purple Heart. I assumed a bullet.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

Oh. It was shrapnel from an ied and thanks for your acknowledgement.

But to be frank, none of my actions in Afghanistan really saved any Americans or affected any Americans in a tangible way other than turning my mother into a constant state of fear and anxiety for months.

#49 fchowd0311, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    AroundTheWorld and No Worries like this.
  10. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

To us stateside, we see no difference.

11. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

just acknowledging your balls.

AroundTheWorld and fchowd0311 like this.
  12. TheresTheDagger

Biden, (hell every man) should keep his hands off women and children that aren't relatives, period. Shaking hands is about the extent of touching that isn't initiated by the women/children.

Whatever his intent, in this day and age I thought this was obvious behavior to follow to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

ipaman and Duncan McDonuts like this.
  13. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Biden is very handsy and creepy around women. I don't think he's a pedo, but he shouldn't invade women's personal space as often as he does.

ipaman likes this.
  14. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

don't listen to either but the one thing i cannot absolutely stand is when young children are hurt. they are innocent and to hurt, steal, abuse, a child and their innocence is the most disgusting vile thing someone can do. maybe most of you think this girl is over reacting or whatever but this is exactly what creeps say when they do these types of things. i have friends and families who've been "abused" by adults and those people have a special place in hell as far as i'm concerned. bottom line, an stranger/adult should not be touching kids in that way but keep defending this creepy old man.

15. ipaman

I agree, don't think he's a pedo. thread title was supposed to have a ? mark and was title gore I admit.

But whatever, seeing that young innocent child react that way just boils my blood. That poor kid.

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

Lol wut.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  17. ipaman

You see this young girl react to his touch on her chest in this clip and don't have a ******* thing to say about it other then defending a creep who has a reputation of being touchy, handy, feely, with women and young girls? Interesting position to take and you're saying a lot about yourself.

18. ipaman

oh nothing, just a young innocent girl being violated by the vp and losing a bit of her innocence as fear overcomes her and we watch her flight/fight reaction on video.

lol wut!!!

19. ipaman

reading through the thread, @fchowd0311 should not be allowed near any young girls.

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

He leaned over and his hand moved... Was there a different video earlier? Or did I stop watching when he jerked off into a plant or something?