1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[PC Culture] SJW think this tweet is racist.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Aug 16, 2016.

1. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

As well as ABC News, CBS News, Huffington Post, Chicago Tribune, Fox News

Interesting thing - although I agree with you that a few posters on twitter don't add up to a national outcry, but it seems the same people shaking this off as faux outrage are quick to point out when 1 person makes a stupid video about a Starbucks cup and therefore claim that "Christians are outraged"

Depending on which side of the fence people sit, they love to claim outrage where there is none.

pot, meet kettle

1 person likes this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Damn right!

Plus we all know that random people tweeting things is the biggest threat to our country! At least top 3!

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I thought msm is scum and can't be trusted? :confused:

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

It's funny to watch OP failing and flailing. Particularly when he complains of new Trump threads, then proceeds to update the daily MSM SJW Twitter nonsense

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

they're worse than scum .

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They may have picked it up given how desperate they are for clickbait.

The whole Starbucks thing wasn't just a few twitter posters, it became the mass right-wing media explosion about the "war on christmas and christianity by the liberal elite"

Let's at least compare things apples to apples here.

8. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

that is apples to apples -

I work at the largest faith-based Television network in the world and have a very good finger on the pulse of right-wing Christianity (much of which I disagree with.) Believe me, NOBODY cared about the Starbucks cup. Just like this event, the media made it bigger than the people.

9. dmoneybangbang

Right. We would have won the war on terror by now if we could merely call those terrorists "towel heads" and "Muslims".

10. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You are a loon. I know some pretty right wings people (like die hard trump supporters) and not a single person complained about the Starbucks thing. A few of them mocked the liberals for trying to make it a big deal.

Sweet Lou, do you fall for those articles like, "10 things you will NEVER believe, #5 will blow your mind!"?