1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PBT: Orlando to acquire Shabazz Napier from Miami in trade

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Fantasma Negro, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Fantasma Negro

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....bazz-napier-from-miami-for-second-round-pick/
    I know the team is in win now mode but I think he would've been a nice third guard off the bench. In my opinion he has a very high ceiling, reminds me a lot of Chris Paul. The Magic got him for a second rounder

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Good deal for the Magic, I like what their doing.

PG: Payton / Watson / Napier
    SG: Oladipo / Fournier
    SF: Harris / Hezonja
    PF: Frye / Gordon / Nicholson
    C : Vucevic / Smith / Dedmond

Really solid young team oozing potential, and I like how they mixed in some vets with Frye/Watson/Smith to help out in the locker room, and to bring some consistency to the game.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Heat thought drafting Shabazz guaranteed Lebron coming back lmao

4. Nimo

Nimo Member

Loved him as a college player. Not so much as a pro.

5. UtilityPlayer

UtilityPlayer Member

The Magic have done a lot of good things to add to their already young & talented squad.