1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Paul George's 360 windmill 1/18/14

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RV6, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure Durant has a stranglehold on this year's MVP award. On Lebron could unseat him, but he would have to have one of the best stretches of his career in the second half to do so.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

360 windmills though?

I see how this dunk could have been better, but the degree of difficulty is pretty high just for the in game attempt alone.

3. gambingo

gambingo Member

I think Vince could have done this 360 windmill in game, and it would even look more impressive. Just take a look at all his in game 360 dunks and how easily he pulled them off. Even the 360 windmill he did at the SDC looked easy and effortless. I think he was saving that one for the ASG just for the "ohhh and awww" factor. Nevertheless, George's 360 windmill is sick as well.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/njLIzxnVQ7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

it was like vince carter but worse