1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patterson signs with Blazers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AB, Jul 30, 2001.

Tags:
  1. AB

AB Contributing Member

2. Matador

Matador Member

Thanks AB.

Patterson should fit right in w/ that disfunctional team.

------------------

3. gettinbranded

gettinbranded Member

Strickland is gone, Smith is gone...DA is in, Patterson is in...Bonzi will be back.

Jokes aside, they made themselves a bit stronger with this move.

------------------

4. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

They're a bit stronger, to bad they'll self-destruct again.

------------------
    What if I say to you that the universe is a three-legged horse, eh? What then?
    - Russell Hoban

5. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Jailblazers back in full force, baby!

------------------
    I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip that I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Something interesting this year to watch on the Blazers may be the play of Zach Randolph. Even though it was only in the summer leagues, his play may really help the Blazers out if he can even produce 50% of what he was doing in the summer leagues.

Of course, if Dan Langhi could produce 50% of what he did in the summer leagues, I'm sure he'd get more than 2 or 3 games worth of playing time, too. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Colson makes a mockery of the PG position. It's like he's out there playing 1 on 9." -- pippendagimp with some candid player evaluations.

7. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Portland has made some good moves. Derek Anderson is a good kid overall, and a solid, athletic player. Patterson, despite his legal woes, never caused any trouble on the court to my knowledge. I am sure he'll be on his best behavior now.

Plus, they dumped Strickland.

------------------
    My doctor says I am bipolar. I am going to get a second opinion. I have never had intimate desires for polar bears.

8. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

I think I like Portland as the #4 seed in the West. I still think the Mavs are too weak at the 4 and 5 and teams will now be gunning for them a little more than last year. The Blazers have a bunch of idiots, but I don't see them self-destructing quite so severely this year.

Also, if I were them I would try DA at the 1 if Bonzi comes back full force.