1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patrick: Draymond Green is always the victim

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jim1961, Nov 15, 2023.

1. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Why is Dray so protected? I don't get it.

napalm06, Jontro and clos4life like this.
  2. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

his actual comp is vontez burfict, he's basically the nba version of him. Dirty, dangerous, should be outa the league

napalm06 and Manny Ramirez like this.
  3. i3artow i3aller

4. i3artow i3aller

5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

This is such a joke - he should have gotten 10 games minimum.

He has some serious anger mgmt issues and needs therapy - I could perfectly see him killing someone because he got so mad and then be extremely regretful afterwards.

napalm06 likes this.
  6. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

I think it's who he plays for. The league put GS on a pedestal. If he played for the Wizards he'd be suspended 25 games

Jontro and TesseracT like this.
  7. jim1961

jim1961 Member

[​IMG]

This where he belongs.

#47 jim1961, Nov 16, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
    Jontro likes this.
  8. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

You don't know how he is at all if you're saying he'd be regretful, that's ludicrous

napalm06 and Jontro like this.
  9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I heard some of Dan Patrick's radio show today because my older kid likes listening to sports talk radio, and let me tell you it was pretty lame!

He and whoever his co-hosts were doing like, a 1990's man show/Al Bundy type riff on how "the wife" tries to drag him out to other people's houses and he's like "NO WAY THE BIG GAME IS ON PLUS I GOT 4 SCREENS" etc schtick you've heard about 10 hundred million times.

Filling airtime every day must be rough. People should use LLM's more.

napalm06 likes this.
  10. JW86

JW86 Member

I actually thought they might give him 1 or 2, maybe not even anything, so this is pretty good. Still, given Draymond's track record this is actually very weak. One of the biggest mysteries to me of anything in this league will forever be WHY in the WORLD does the league feel the need to protect this man who clearly has issues, actually mocks the league, the referees and clearly in need of some serious therapy and repercussions with acting out and intentionally hurting people TIME and TIME again?!

Giving Ja Morant that 25 game suspension is even more of a joke now. Such a double standard, it's nauseating. Bunch of hypocrites. And then watch Draymond be a guest during this suspension or right after where he will be given a platform once again to spew his I'm innocent spiel and pull the victim card.

The white privilege joke is a pretty good one.

11. Manny Ramirez

Well you like to give people the benefit of the doubt (at least I do) but you are implying that he is a psychopath if you think he would kill someone without regret. Maybe he is a psychopath but that’s more the reason to get this guy therapy.

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Jontro likes this.
  13. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

maybe the 1st or 2nd or 5th time someone does something despicable, you can give them the benefit of the doubt. If he has not shown you that he is beyond any benefit at this point, i'm not sure what to say. You think if he killed or seriously injured gobbert with the choke he'd have cared? Or if the punch to poole seriously injured him he would care? Not a chance in hell

He is rotten to the core as a human

Jontro likes this.
  14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

napalm06 and Jontro like this.
  15. i3artow i3aller

16. Manny Ramirez

@astrosrule - I don't disagree that the Donkey is a despicable human being but I am not sure he is a psychopath (but probably a sociopath). It was good to see that Steve Kerr finally stepped up and condemned the Donkey's actions. He just seems to be a guy that when he loses it, he is capable of doing anything. I would have loved to have seen someone from the Wolves suckerpunch his ass.

17. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Ya i just think much less of him then you do

Jontro likes this.
  18. JW86

JW86 Member

Finally Kerr stops protecting his guy.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think he just wanted a break .......Draymond is on a decline, he knows it......retirement looms.

Probably should have retired when he punched Poole.

20. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Non Rockets fans don't ever even cite the eye scratching, throat punching and nut kicking he did in the playoffs, mostly to Harden.

And that's just the layer above in his 7 layer dip of moving on every screen, holding on every rebound and undercutting every shot possible.

Dude is NBA enabled scum.