1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patrick Beverely: "Upmost Disrespect"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheresTheDagger, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Last night was the Mavs last chance at staying relevant, and once they finally realized that they don't belong on the same basketball court as the Houston Rockets they took to desperate measures and went all in Bush league. They are a disgrace to the game of basketball, to their fans, to themselves and coach Carlisle should be ashamed of himself. That's not the way a former champion is supposed to behave and is poor representation of NBA basketball.

Dude hopes that it continues to rain **** on Mark Cuban's head. Couldn't have happened to a better person, imo.

2. Milby Buff

Milby Buff Member

Whether its morally right or wrong; What ever the situation; when you make a conscious decision to disrespect a MAN you are essentially risking your life PERIOD. Respect EVERY MAN for a MAN and you should live without regret.

We never know how the DISRESPECTED will respond.

3. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

You're not alone. I was nervously suggesting sending in the twelfth men as early as 9:00 in the third quarter. Something just seemed about to blow up to me, I'm glad it didn't.

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Rockets fans going off on his twitter and instagram. Mejri is forever screwed. Lol. RedNation

DonKnock, BigggReddd and Pen15clubber like this.
  5. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

There is a huge amount of terrorists in Tunisia and that may be what he is referring to. Still very racist.

6. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

Gonna watch these later, thanks.

moligity likes this.
  7. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Any time you tune in to watch a Mavs basketball game you're losing IQ points, that's not a very good basketball team over there. If not for the beautiful and artistic game the Rockets play I would feel like we are all dumber after having watched that.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If this were last year's team, Dwight would be sobbing about how we need a players only meeting to discuss strengthening our friendships and opening up about our feelings.

9. YaoKnoWhatIMing

Notice that, as far as I know, the Mavs don't have any quotes accusing the Rockets of doing anything unsportsmanlike, nor do they have any quotes defending Mejri (outside of Mejri's own denial). All I've seen so far is Wes Matthews saying "I don’t know what that was. It wasn’t even basketball," and Mejri denying he said anything wrong at all.

10. hakeemthagreat

Yea I'm not sure this wasn't the result of Cuban's animosity (and jealousy) against us. Remember these 2 were going at it a few years back about our offense the most "predictable in the league". The Mavs signed Parsons and did it in the most unprofessional way possible. Then we signed JT and he ended up helping us beat their azzes in the 1st round that same year. Parsons was a bust while Dirk is now old, useless & washed up. It's CLEAR to everyone we're the surprise team of the NBA and on our way up with MDA. Did I mention we swept the Mavs this year?

I wouldn't be surprised if the shannigans last night was orchestrated by Cuban out of childish jealousy. Why else would Carlisle be involved?

11. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Ponies are Pu$$ies and now ZERO respect for burnt out baldy in charge...hes the punk that directed all that. His timeouts at the end were pathetic. suck it dallas !

12. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Too bad man. Could have used dwert to pull up on the mavs lockeroom with threeza. Wesley Mathews would come out to try to smooth **** over and dwert immediately goes for the penis grab and does a screwdriver twist

steddinotayto and shafted1 like this.
  13. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

still trying to figure out what was said - after 7 pages....

14. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

Confirmed. He said "I have the upmost respect for you" to Ariza and that's a huge pet peeve for Ariza - people who say upmost instead of utmost - setting off a technical then an ejection and finally a lockerroom confrontation with security guards and teammates.

Beverley then used the word upmost in his tweet, because he has a poor sense of irony.

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I could be wrong Cuban has been respectful to the Rockets since the Parsons signing. He gave credit to that Rockets team that went to WCF and even admitted he was wrong about the team. This is all between the people on the court it seems.

16. Caesar

Caesar Member

That city is dirty and so is their team. I mean that with the uppermost utmost disrespect.

17. TheresTheDagger

I believe the correct phrase is "consume a penis".

18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

"Excuse me good sir, but do you use that kind of diction when in the presence of your significant other and offspring??" Lol, come on man.....it was obviously much, much worse than that.

19. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Also, I think one thing is for sure......we can put to rest any notion that Bogut will be joining us if he gets bought out. I doubt the players even let him in the front door of the arena.

DonKnock likes this.
  20. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Cuban will never admonish his players for any unprofessionism on their part.