1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pat Carroll

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crash5179, Jul 8, 2006.

1. AggieDentist

AggieDentist Member

yeah, that's exactly what i thought, too, but when i read Morey's quote regarding summer play (below), then i started salivating at the thought of some cheap, young height at the SG spot. [actually, it was moreso the realization that we might not need Bowen anymore since we have Battier.]

"Dawson's GM-in training Daryl Morey agrees that Pat could be someone who gets a shot.

'Pat's someone we're excited about having on our summer team. Obviously shooting is his greatest skill, but he's got size for the position and he plays smart on defense, so he's been probably the difference maker in our first three summer league games along with Steve Novak and John Lucas. He's been good.' "