1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

party tonight in austin. youre invited

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HAYJON02, May 14, 2005.

1. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Hey guys this is late notice, I'm sure all you Austin college folks are studying for finals, but I'm throwing down a keg with the neighbors at my complex on west campus if you guys need to relieve some study stress, stop by. It's kind of an end of the year deal since I'm moving back to Houston for the summer on Wednesday. Beautiful girls who dont suck at talking are a certainty. Me upside down over the keg and probably unside down in the bath tub... also a certainty.

I'm in The Vallarta off 25th and Longview. They're kind of pinkish apts. We're gonna have it down in the main courtyard so you should see it and there's plenty of parking on the side of the complex.

Hope to meet some of you guys.

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Yall still have finals?

This week has been nuts, we have had 15 people staying at my house. They are friends from Dallas. WE had 4 kegs, and 1 is left. Also there are like 50 beers in the other fridge.

Sounds like ur having a fun night. I'm in College Station, so I can't head out to that.

I know of a 25 kegger here though.

3. Tyree

Tyree Member

im goin to 6th or 4th but will try and swing by thanks dude

4. HAYJON02

gosh guys clutchfans SO not representin. where you at dogs? its ok even the great slickvik69 didnt show

5. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

im holding it down with my friends in san jac drinking 40s alllll niiiiiight longgggg

6. Tyree

Tyree Member

sorry dawg didnt even make it downtown tonight...

7. HAYJON02

haha oh i understand how it works. you guys missed out tho. you coulda met my new girl. broke it off with the old one last night. it was a miserable friday night lemme tell ya

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If you posted scans of the hunnies, then you'd understand how it works. :p

9. HAYJON02

sorry, shed kill me if i posted our videos :p

10. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

college party sucks! it got me hooked on robitussin.