1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parsons: Team plays more balanced without Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ind0fo0, Jan 29, 2014.

1. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

I am not surprised at all that Parsons said it. I am surprised that someone said it so late.

1 person likes this.
  2. tarzanman

tarzanman Member

This is not going to end well. NEVER a good thing to throw your team mate under the bus - even if it is true.

3. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

That post game story also refers to Garcia as "Francisco Rodriguez"...pretty funny

4. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Harden is our best player by far, people trying to criticize a guy who has played hurt most of the season and that hampers his play even though he has done a great job being productive.

5. SeabrookMiglla

ive seen harden drive and dish it out many times to a teammate with about 4 seconds on the shot clock left. many times to parsons, and parsons usually didnt have a good look to shoot the three. i noticed that one of the other 3 players had an open look though. this was not an isolated incident either. this has been going on since we have gotten him. but i definitely noticed he started making his move to the basket a lot sooner at around 10 seconds, so obviously something was said to him about holding the ball so long this season about that.

6. quizone

quizone Member

It is hard to kick the okc mentality: to win the scoring champ.

7. SeabrookMiglla

**** that. if a player is not hustling or doing something wrong he needs to be called out.

1 person likes this.
  8. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He is our best player. That doesn't negate anything I said. The injury excuse is bs.

9. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

Indeed. Bench Harden until he gets his head out of his arse. Until then, witness the power of Lin + scrubs

1 person likes this.
  10. roxfan4life00

roxfan4life00 Member

What is your problem? Parsons did not call out Harden. This has been discussed earlier in this thread. :mad::mad:

11. Soft Takes

Soft Takes Rookie

Ok well we will see if he makes the all-star game, it's possible he won't. Monte Ellis dropped 39 on him when Jlin of all people hold him to 3 shots.... Hard to call him a top 20 player in the league.

My top 25(hoping harden can improve :))

1.lebron
    2.durant
    3. Cp3
    4. Paul George
    5. Westbrook
    6. Aldridge
    7. Tim Duncan
    8. Damian lillard
    9. Anthony Davis
    10. Carmelo Anthony
    11. Kyle Lowry
    12. Dwayne wade
    13. Chris bosh
    14. Tony Parker
    15. Demarcus cousins
    16. Goran dragic
    17. Dwight howard
    18. Stephen curry
    19. Kevin love
    20. David west(don't believe me?)
    21. Roy Hibbert
    22. Dirk nowitski
    23. Marc gasol
    24. James harden
    25. John wall

12. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

You sir will never get a job in any PR department lol, you cant be serious right?

You dont throw a team mate under the bus, especially if you arent the best player on the team. You have a problem you address it when the cameras and mics arent around. This just creates problems rather then fixing them.

13. SeabrookMiglla

best player- yes
    best passer- no
    players standing still- yes

being the best passer when you dominate the ball and bring it up all the time- james often plays as our PG. i dont believe he is the best passed on our team, he is a good passer but i think lin or brooks can do better.

players standing still- i still saw that a few times tonight, but no where near as much as when harden is on the floor. thats your team not getting involved in the offense and standing around watching harden ball.

14. cn0gd

cn0gd Member

kudos to Chandler, someone should hold the max contract accountable. Mchale is just too afraid to be fired so he rather play the good daddy role. if the team wanna get to next level this is inevitable.
    now Harden's response will mean big, both for this team and for his career.

15. SeabrookMiglla

i dont give two ****s about PP! and i know that he didnt call him out. what i am saying is it sure as hell puts a lot of pressure on harden to not be a ball hog in the 4th. i really doubt this is the first time that the team has said this to harden

16. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

Wow Parsons is really dumb,but than again he also Said something stupid when Asik started pouting.

17. roxfan4life00

roxfan4life00 Member

Harden is no way a ballhog. He is the best playmakers on the team.

18. Neped

Neped Member

??? What.

19. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

lol what a horrible list, Dragic that high.....

20. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

It wasn't dumb. The team knows it can win without Harden. If anything, they've got leverage to make him change.