1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parking Lot Incident

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Toro, Apr 2, 2016.

Tags:
?

Who is more at fault?

1. El toro

80 vote(s)
    85.1%
  2. Chevy Silverado driver

14 vote(s)
    14.9%
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

And its clear you just add to it and in this case you got what was coming to you where your car got jacked by another door as well. There you go

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Yep...cause that's the society we live in. Yet, you want me to take the lead on something I did not do nor was responsible for. Makes sense. And, everyone who gets the car door dinged just has it coming to them. Go back to your world where everything is perfect, Mr. Brady.

3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

You could've left your friend's information on the victim's car. He was responsible for it, and rightly should've paid for it.

I was at Home Depot yesterday and as I walked up to the car, this broad was getting into her husband's huge pickup and lost control of her door, dinging my driver's side door. I glared at her and she tried to avoid eye contact. Fortunately, it was white on white and there was no damage. Made me angry, but if there was damage, for sure I would've made her pay for it.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Home Depot strikes again! This is why I prefer Lowe's.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah of course what are people thinking trying to do the right thing sometimes. you want to sound like the society is just an absolute mess as a whole. well its people like you that are the cause of it. surround yourself with idiots like your friend and you become one. makes sense. maybe what your around all the time you've never seen responsibilities taken from time to time but that doesn't make it true for everyone outside of yourself. now you can go back to your own world as well because I for sure wouldn't want anything to do with it.

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I don't know. Lowe's is full of dads who leave shopping cart missiles in the parking lot, not in the corrals. Those have more kinetic energy to ding your car.