1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Panathinaikos picks up another former NBA player.

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by cskerlecz, Sep 25, 2007.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

What is your problem exactly?

You think any of us in this thread sat around and forced Rockets Dynasty to (1) sign up with 3-4 different user ID's (2) post ridiculous, fabricated stories claimiing to have "inside information", (3)post them all over hte internet under different aliases in order to corroborate himself (4) and come running back here, pass them off as truth, something he has done for years, and then (5), months after JVG or Spanoulis left, take every single thread in GARM and try to derail the discussion by turning it into the same tired Spanoulis debate, months after he left the team?

he did all those things himself. The guy obviously wanted attention. He got it. It was amusing for awhile but he kept polluting the GARM and with the season about to start it was enough. Anyway if you really miss him I'm sure he'll rise from the grave and be back..again.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, definitely topfive. I hope you read that, GermanRoxFan.

The thing with BBallScientist/RocketsDynasty/KillPanaCota, for me, was not so much that he was smug, but that he was:
    --obsessed by a singular issue,
    --unable to use the most basic logic that unites us in discussion,
    --unable to see when a poster was just being silly,
    --and more repetitive than any poster I've seen to date, to the point of typically repeating information (e.g. the last 18 Euroleague first teams) multiple times in a single post!

Just read Sam's post, and since I am sheeple :rolleyes: I agree with his points also. Having someone fabricate or post fabricated rumors from lesser sites is the most serious sin, in my book. Sam you are recovering nicely from that TV thing.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Number of posts in this thread:

Rockets Dynasty 26
    Sam Fisher 23

If people just ignored him he would have had no one to argue with....

People that post rude and obnoxious comments and egg people on are just as much at fault as RD.....

It takes two to tango....

DD

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Two D's, you mean. ;)

I disagree. In medieval times, it was called "rough music." People behaving poorly were paraded through residential areas and all the local townsfolk lined the street or hung out of windows to scream, bang pots and pans, and even throw things. Also this was done in mine and Behad's hometown of League City, Texas.

I know you think some people on the anti-V-Span "team" deserve the same thing, but overall, it does not seem like the broader community agrees. And the offenses are ultimately different.

Just my 2 cents.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This was also done in my neighborhood in Southeast Houston. People behaving poorly were frog-marched (there was a Frenchman living in the area, the garlic eater we feared... his breath caused a dog to get the jimmy legs) down Reveille to Gulfgate, with the multitudes beating their Rubbermaid and Tupperware, screaming, flinging empty bottles of Grapette and Dad's Root Beer. It was unspeakable. Even worse, at the end, they were sat on by Big Humphrey, flattened like one of his pizzas. The horror! :eek: