1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Panathinaikos picks up another former NBA player.

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by cskerlecz, Sep 25, 2007.

1. GermanRoxFan

GermanRoxFan Member

german basketball is just really, really awfull. most german teams have american players that couldn't even make it in the cba as their star players. because of that it's just a lot of stupid one on one without fundamentals. german talents (the few we have) suffer a lot because of that.

@ a_3po:

i don't base my opinions of americans on how some posters view european basketball. i said i've lost some respect for americans since i read this board. that's a big difference because this board is about a lot more than just european basketball and there are a lot more people than those who participate in this thread. but it's all good. i still love america, i still love this board and i still love the rockets. :)

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Understood, but the posts on this forum as a whole still aren't indicative of average American beliefs and thought. I promise you that. The forum also is very misleading on HOW Americans discuss issues. It's very safe to say the demographics of Clutchfans posters are NOT a cross section of America.

3. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

In other words, Jerry Sloan style basketball.

4. Rockets Dynasty

Personally I think it's ridiculous this board let's Sam Fisher talk like he does. In fact his comments in general are racist.

He clearly IS the DEFINITION of Ugly American. And there are Rockets fans from all over the world reading this board. There is no place for his ignorance, nor is there any place for his Sheeple followers that "defend" him by always saying "funny post Sam!", "another GREAT 6th grade joke!"

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Wow, I may have to consult an attorney and pursue legal action. Will you accept service of process for B-Ball Scientist? :confused:

PS Spanoulis is just as ugly with me - but with NECK HAIR!!!!!

GROSSSS!!!

6. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

legal action for what? for calling you an ugly american? if that will guarantee me a travel visa to the US, sue me instead. :D

7. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Yes but what makes it even worse is that a-holes, American and otherwise, usually try to scream louder and longer. And I think it's safe to say on this board Sam Fisher is a cross Section of those A-holes.

8. SamFisher

THe potential legal consequences of BBS conduct are OVERWHELMING. So much so that I can't even discuss it on this board, for fear of the legal repercussions.

9. Rockets Dynasty

10. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

11. Barkley

Barkley Member

Probably no cause I cannot find it

12. SamFisher

13. cskerlecz

cskerlecz Member

Rockets Dynasty and V-Span=

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

14. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I'll restate the question in plainer terms: Did David Stern really make an announcement or is this totally made up rubbish? I think we all know the answer.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Let's break down the post and see if it holds up to what you are saying Sam.

So you are saying that I come across as a White Supremacist.....to Whom Sam? You? Again, that is more about your thought processes than anyone elses. As you are talking about YOUR perceptions....

And you are not saying..."This is how you can be perceived....oh no, you are saying....this is how YOU perceive me, which is a statement on you more than anyone else.

Then you say.....

Which further tries to make a point about your perceptions.....not that they all play a similar style of basketball....NO..because in Sammy the Ugly American land, it obviously means someone is a racist.......well, just to Sam of course.

But by continuing the long boring diatribe, you are just as bad as the guy you are trying to mock. If someone posts, and no one responds, the thread drops...but you respond, and respond, and respond.....see the pattern? You egg the guy on, which is a detriment to the board, IMO.

15 of the total 55 posts in this thread are from you, you have 6 more than RD at this point in the thread, he is not the problem, you are.

Where did I dredge up any old score? All I said was that your posting about this stuff makes you look like an ugly American, and a jerk. I am talking about THIS thread.....not dredging up anything....

What was that about dredging stuff up, you just accused me of doing???????

Then end with a put down, a tired old joke......typical of Sam UA Fisher.

You are quickly wading into troll territory....

Translation : Sam the Ugly American

YAWN

DD

PS. If a lot of people are saying it Sam, mayhaps you should listen, or are in need of a timeout.

#55 DaDakota, Sep 30, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  16. SamFisher

What a bad comeback, devoid of any creativity or humor, simply a crying need to make a showing lest BBS face be lost. This is the internet for god's sake. One has to do much better.

PS Spanoulis was a failure. l

17. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

What if there really is a pattern of your postings where it consistently appears that you like to provoke people by replying sarcastic messages with insults and then followed by threatening to sue? In other words, what if you really are one - an ugly american?

18. SamFisher

What if everybody else is ugly and I am pretty? Then I am in the twilight zone.

But yes let me tell you, I have litigated many BBS cases, it is tiresome but worth it.

19. topfive

topfive CF OG

OK, Mr. Know-It-All, let me ask you THIS:

If Rockets Dynasty left on a moped from Chicago heading toward New York City at 30 mph, and BBall Scientologist left on a Big Wheel from Miami heading toward NYC at 2.6 mph, and KillBillPana left on goatback from Athens heading toward NYC at 1.4 mph, would there actually be a collision at all, considering they're in all likelihood the same person?

20. Rockets Dynasty

Sam, I mean UA Sam keeps propogating his ignorance on this board. In another thread he claimed Mike Batiste was a star Euroleague player. That's like saying Shane Battier is a star in the NBA.

GREAT job Sam, calling role players league stars. You just keep proving over and over you are completely full of hot air.