1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pakistan and beastiality

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by downbytheriver, Nov 30, 2014.

1. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

I haven't been to one in Paki (I'm an American born Pakistani btw), but I heard theres no rules when it comes to them. Moms not hovering behind so lets go nuts.

2. crossover

crossover Member

I have nothing against homosexuals at all. But I do think there's a strong correlation between the lengths the far right will go when they're crippled by fear and hate when their values or religion seem to be endangered. The graph, which I concede is likely poor math and purposefully generated sensationalism, symbolically encapsulates that. Something you might have missed (and angrily reacted to?).

3. downbytheriver

you missed the point of the graph entirely, i'll spell if out for you. people in blue states are actively dating and having sex with same sex partners, so they resort to the internet for these means less. red state gays feel persecuted and alienated so they resort to the internet. so what is they happen to question their faith as a result?

that has NOTHING to do with extreme sexual deviance such as wanting to go ta town on your pig. or a culture of molesting young boys. i don't see tribal area's outside of the islamic world with that problem.

4. Faust

Faust Member

you must be a generation Y kid. homosexuality was considered sexual deviant until a few years ago and it still is among many southerners like my family. there were a couple of guys in my town who ****ed their horses so deviants are here too. i think p*rn habits have everything to do with what is really looked down upon in that society. in america gay p*rn is looked down most in the south thats why you see that graph by crossover dribble. in the moslem world sex and p*rn overall is looked down upon and especially weird sex like horse and cat p*rn so youll see the highest levels there.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

What if it's consensual?

For example, if the animal is the agressor and Shia LeBoufs you while you welcome it, is it OK?

6. downbytheriver

um..... what?

i am a progressive male with kids. I go to church but don't make all my life decisions based on archaic scripture. yes, homosexuality is taboo. it's drawn in the devil's blood and no parent wants their kid to be a homosexual. but in THE DEVELOPED WORLD, no one is comparing homosexuality to beastiality. there is something wrong with a person who can't differentiate between the two and thinks people want to have sex with pigs because it's not ACCEPTED by society.

i believe homosexuality is an innate desire and not a choice for the individual. i believe wanting to crawl on top of a pig is well.... NOT. but when an ideology perverts the rights of a woman,relegates them to subordinates and nothing more, males do not understand the natural courting process. they begin to think sex with a woman is no different than sex with a horse.

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

Love thy neiggggghhhbor.

1 person likes this.
  8. shastarocket

shastarocket Member

This dude is unbiased as hell. When are you running for president, brah? I'd love to hear you spew more bull$hit

:rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  9. Faust

Faust Member

sorry about that.

you may think theres something wrong with people who cant see a difference between two men kissing and eating others buttholes and having sex with an animal, but lots of other people in my community and the rest of the south dont. they think they are both wrong and they all go to church. im warming up to the idea of homosexuality so im not like my family.

you believe its an internal desire. you believe the other isnt. i believe theres lots of folks in this world with weird internal desires like sleeping with teenagers, dead bodies, feet fetish. theres no easy rule for everyone to follow. we make them up as we go along. homosexuals were as hated and looked down upon as child molesters and sexual offenders are today. even if the boy was 18 and he slept with a 14 year old. back in the day there was a scandal in my town when a black man was seen with a white woman. people believed that was really wrong and disgusting.

i agree with you that islam is backwards. but do we really know if the people watching this weird p*rn dont know women are different? and i dont think theres a natural courting process. in the wild i just see male animals rape the female ones. all these things you take for granted are nice and all but their made up and a product of our society today. in a few years maybe animal p*rn will be allowed and youll become a conservative.

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Democrats know how to search for their free gay p*rn better. Only a n00b would actually search that phrase to get their free gay p*rn.

11. fadeaway

fadeaway Member

Fox sex????

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

If if if this is true " I don't believe FoxNews that much" ! Then it's globalization syndrome

Pakistanis demand for p*rn
    American p*rn actors or animals in this case
    Jewish p*rn movies director & producer