1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pacman Jones gets his first TV endorsement in Dallas

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Stack24, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Hilarious...sad part is that it's legit.

http://deadspin.com/5029797/adam-pacman-jones-gets-his-first-dallas-endorsement-deal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9jjtKZo6-Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9jjtKZo6-Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#1 Stack24, Jul 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Skrip Klub?

Rocket River

3. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

So...what was funny about that?

4. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

Man I have met immigrants who just arrived in the US that speak better English than he does.

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Pacman is the man. Making it rain and taking back all the money is hilarious! Sounds like something I'd do because I'm cheap. :D

6. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

It's crazy how big car leasing companies like Driver Select are in Dallas. People in my apartment complex live in a little one bedroom and drive a 50k BMW. I really need to get out of Dallas :(

7. Stack24

Won't find anything better in Houston...same crap going on.

8. conquistador#11

He is just being rebellion.

9. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

To some degree, yes. But you'll find that there's a good amount of people in Dallas feel that they need to drive a nice car in order to feel "hip" or "accepted." I didn't get that feeling as much in Houston, which is much more laid back and less superficial. So, given the choice, I'd take Houston over Dallas any day of the week.

Interestingly, the mentality is just the opposite out here in the Bay Area. Nobody gives a sheet what you drive. You'll see some of the wealthiest folks driving Priuses.

10. Breaker

Breaker Member

So he plays football, make commercial, and wrestle? What can't this man do?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_-RobxLSJg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_-RobxLSJg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Don't hate on Pacman...He's the man...The defense will improve and we'll go deep into the playoffs...

12. Stack24

Don't get me wrong he is a talent on the field and will help out....

This thread doesn't question his football ability.

13. matrixReloaded

By deep, I assume you're meaning win a game.

14. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

touche....You are correct...F'n Romo better come through...