1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

P90X

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by <3myrockets, Dec 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

i started yesterday lmao at all the pullups/pushups they can do

brb 1 pull up round 2
    brb arms are basically dead come round 2

its hard... now pylometrics today...

2. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Starting Day 1 today.

I have been here too many times... hoping to finally complete it all the way through.

3. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

I'm a pretty athletic guy and have a specific workout and regime during the football (soccer) season, but usually during the offseason I go to a gym and workout.

I've decided to try P90X but man I can't get passed the "where you should start" part i'm already so bored.

Exactly like having to measure your size when you want to buy online, i'm way to lazy haha.

4. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

I'm on week 9. It works and I'm a believer. Could barely do any pull ups the first month now I'm up to 12-15. Been eating better as of late so that only helps.

Just keep at it and don't feel bad if you miss a few days.

5. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

starting my 3rd round after work today.

it's come to my attention (after doing pushups last week) just how much strength i've lost over the last few months just focusing on cardio. ready for some nice C&B action.

6. supdudes

supdudes Member

It's a great routine, but it is still a routine nonetheless...In that you gotta stay dedicated, more so on what you eat than necessarily pushing 150% each time. Rome wasn't built in a day, and fitness is a life style. Remember that, treat it more like a marathon than sprint, and you'll be fine.

7. Pete the Cheat

time for some german potato soup

8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

After finding out that lady was in some nasty, German gonzo p*rn (and of course letting my curiosity get the better of me and searching for it), I can never directly look at her in the P90 videos again. It's been emblazoned in my mind's eye.

9. finalsbound

mine too. it made me like her more though.

tony apparently was in some softcore stuff, although i don't think he had any sexytime scenes.

10. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Haha, yeah, I think he plays a pizza delivery boy or something. Definitely some Skin-e-max made-for-tv thing though. I always laugh whenever he goes all Creeper Mode on the girls in the videos.....he knows there are like thousands of people who are watching it at home, and he gives zero ****s.

11. SacTown

SacTown Member

12. Pete the Cheat

this revelation could definitely effect my push-up regimen...

[​IMG]

13. mugrakers

mugrakers Member

If you guys can get by plyometrics you guys basically made it. Also, a nice little trick to Yoga x is skipping the "yoga belly 7" or whatever its called. It makes the length of the video manageable and also you will be doing ab ripper x probably 2-3 times a week anyway so it seems like an over kill.

Another tip is to never skip the stretching day because you want your body to stay agile as you gain more muscle. You don't want to walk around looking stiff.

14. finalsbound

OMGGGGGG i finally did crane for the full 60 seconds.

i feel like i can take on the world

15. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Nice! Crane messes up my elbows.