1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[OWNED] Guy gets owned royally for trying to...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MartianMan, Nov 18, 2005.

Tags:
  1. MartianMan

MartianMan Contributing Member

Yea, I was reading another forum that linked to that forum. It's pretty famous now. Even Anandtech had it, LOL.

2. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Wow!! That was totally worth the 45 minutes. Swilkens, I agree that posting pics of his family and GF is kinda wrong, but this kid was completely out of line. He tried to scam and got caught.

Just shows you how time people have on their hands sometimes, and what they are willing to spend that time on.

3. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Wow...that kid learned a serious lesson. Unbelievable that it went this far. Lesson: don't cross 4x4 enthusiasts!.

#23 BMoney, Nov 18, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  4. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

What? We can't let Anandtech out scoop us! Thanks for bringing us up to par with the rest of the internet. :D

[​IMG]

#24 vwiggin, Nov 18, 2005
  5. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Did you read the entire thread in 45 minutes? That's amazing. It took me 20 minutes to go 7 pages. From then on I scanned on the main players involved. Once the problem was resolved, I was looking at the photoshot pictures. I still only managed to get up to 50 pages. Then it was just plain boring.

6. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

I basically did what you did, I just read the first 8-10 pages and then skipped to 20 and then just looked at the photoshopps.

7. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

he didnt make it public, they traced him through his ip address. One of the mods of the site is a lawyer or something and used it to find out who he was.

8. hotballa

Just a classic case of Rednecks who wnet overboard. These are the same types of idiots who need 50 bullets form an assault rifle to kill an animal when one or two will do. What would you expect otherwise when they hunt human prey?

9. famicom

famicom Member

Ok I read almost all 70 pages skipped a few (and only looked for certain posters on some)...yea it went way overboard after awhile and got too redundant..the last page Mike concluded the check went through and the situation is resolved which is good. The bad news there are still hundreds or thousands of Charlie's out there and I don't even think he learned his lesson or will change from this..

10. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

He provided his cell phone number on ebaY

11. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

That board makes you realize how good we have it here.. the language and the manor they did that was crazy, don’t get me wrong it seems that he got what was coming to him, but that board is trashy IMO..

12. micah1j

micah1j Member

The kid got what he deserved.

But have you seen that many "ghey" references in your life? A bunch of homophobes.

13. hotballa

Yes but everythign else was traced through his IP, including his home phone number and address

14. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

It got good on page 2. Man this is funny. :D

15. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Wow, I spent over 2 hours reading through that. LOL! The guy is such a tool and got f'd when he tried to screw someone else. Just downright classic.

16. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Maybe they just all like the Band Piss http://www.itisrocks.com/piss1.html

17. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

Wow i just spent 2 hrs reading that, that kid got what he deserved.

18. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Well that wasted half my afternoon.

Classic.

19. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That kid has some serious mental problems and I'm not exaggerating. He seemed to be a pathological liar and couldn't stop goading those guys, even after there was no question they had more than enough information to track his ass down. I would say he deserved everything he got, but his parents and girlfriend did not deserve to get dragged into it.

#39 gifford1967, Nov 18, 2005
  20. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

maybe she'll realize what a tool he is and dump his ass.