1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OWNED] Guy gets owned royally for trying to...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MartianMan, Nov 18, 2005.

Tags:
  1. MartianMan

MartianMan Contributing Member

...rip off some guy. You have to read this **** to see for yourself. It's long but pretty damn funny.

check it out

2. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was really long, but really hilarious. They went all out on that guy.

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I didnt have time to read the whole thread, but I felt like sharing this picture:

[​IMG]

4. TapeFreak

TapeFreak Member

Ok i'm on page 7 and it is getting even better....if I can make it to page 70+ is a whole nother story though....This guy deserves it though....

5. micah1j

micah1j Member

I read 4 pages. It is great! :D

6. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i want a friend like MattS

7. droxford

droxford Member

Caution: the thread that the link points to contains very harsh language.

It's pretty funny. I'm on page 9, but I gotta stop reading it at work. The verbage must be tripping all of our alerts.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Wow.....that guy should have learned a lesson....

But, too much piling on for my taste.

DD

9. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Can someone sum it up?

I don't want to go through 70 pages for the ending.

10. wesnesked

wesnesked Contributing Member

Some 19 year old kid promised to sell a guy some parts for a truck for $100 bucks. The guy sends a check and the kid cashes it but doesn't send the parts and ask for more money becuase he really wanted $125. The whole board jumps his ass and finds out all kind of info on the kid and his parents. The moderator of the board happens to be some kind of lawyer and gets involved. The kid sends the parts, but they were used and not 'new' as promised so the guy wants his money back, which the kid finally sends after being called every name in the book and has people calling him constatly. Even some good photoshops of him on the board..at least that what happened in the first 20 or so pages..didn't get much further than that.

11. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

That was a pretty pathetic display of "Rednecks Gone Wild". I could totally imagine some of those guys screaming yeehaw while they was threatening that guy.

12. famicom

famicom Member

Holy Crap! That is some s*it going on, but I am happy that Mike got his money back and that now Charlie is being humiliated all over the internet now that they found his HS pix, dad's pic, and also have his cell number and address...it looks like some people can be responsible for their actions on their posts. :D

13. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

OK. The kid screwed up. Let it go. The matter was closed at around 20 pages and it kept going. The kid even created a thread apologizing and they bashed him on that too. They called his cell. Posted photoshot pictures. Posted everyplace the kid hangs out. Some even created new accounts named after the kid. pirate4x4.com has no class. This matter should have been handled in a private manner. I'm embarrased that there are so many stupid people on this planet in one place. That doesn't say much for the site.

ClutchFans would have never let it get out of hand.

14. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Not my take at all, did you read the 'kids' posts? He needed a serious adjustment and fomented the reponse because of his own lack of scruples and nasty and rude disposition. The dolt even started harrassing the buyer who he tried to screw (twice) in the first place, and who had not messed with him at all.

After being a consistent arse, they finally forced an 'apology' out of him, which he then had to edit.

He deserved worse.

15. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I got taken for a set of Cobra heads for $350.00. Personally, I'm glad the kid got his ass handed to him...then again, I'm only up to page 8.

16. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

he only apologized and owned up after they did all that. did you read the other posts he's made on the other boards? the dude's got some serious problems. he's sort of their "Macbeth".

17. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

I read the first few pages....then skipped to the end.

Kid asked for it. Asked for it again. Then asked for more. All for $25! By about the 3rd page it was clear he was busted.....and it was only going to get worse...they may have gone overboard....but he kept on begging for more...and more...and more. That was sad and funny, all at the same time.

18. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

Wow, that's some good sheeet. :)

Are you a member of that forum or did you read this on fark or something?

19. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I think the board went overboard, however, I can see how some feel the kid deserved everything but the physical threats.

He listed an item was new when it was used. He cashed the check then demanded more money. He wouldn't return the money or ship the item until the board got involved.

The kid is a moron for making all his personal stuff public on the internet.

20. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

I'm certanily by no means supporting the guy. But 50 extra pages after resolution. That's insane.