1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Outside relationship] Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Panda23

Panda23 Member

this is pretty much it.

last year I had a good situation with 3 girls who were all FWB.

I made it very clear what they all meant to, as in, "This is just casual", and they all individually seemed fined with it. I tried to justify it in my head as "I'm not in a relationship, I can do what I want".

Then girl X went to England for a month and Panda needs to serve his Bamboo, so I continued seeing the other two, but when she came back I guess she found out from a mutual friend and got really vindictive (see best ass thread), 'Are u sleeping with so and so, like i don't care but tell me now yada' and this was the one I was most sure of that wouldn't develop any sort of emotional attachment. Eventually she started bringing up one of the girls randomly in conversation, wants to watch movies/hang out more and I had to cut the cord

if you don't want your gf to find out its simply, CCorn covered it, don't leave a trail, be a ghost on facebook, delete texts, add privacy etc.

not worth it though. break up with her if you wanna play smashbox with everything

1 person likes this.
  2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

You're going to get caught, and its going to end badly. /thread.

1 person likes this.
  3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Not worth it IMO to have two GFs. Two FWB would be one thing, but two GFs would be too much hassle.

How about: find out which one is better in bed, then say adios to the other one?

If not that then I think the only option is honesty, which would undoubtedly leave you without either lady.

4. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

make sure you wash your dick in the sink in between skanks

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

6. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

How about don't cheat? As$

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

If you're turning to a message board to ask how to cheat, you probably don't have 2 girls. More like 0.

8. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Whatever you do, be sure that you do it while NOT wearing condoms. That ish is for the birds. Go hard (and bare) or go home.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Live the dream, breh. The only thing better than great ass is different ass.

10. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Don't sweat it.... when things fall apart, you can just point the finger at McHale.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

And we say no one, we mean no one.

I had a nice little fling for a while, told 2 of my closest friends at the time. About a year after, me and my girlfriend were broken up, one of the two people I told had had a falling apart and he was trying to get with my ex....

The following week was awful with all the hateful texts I was receiving.

But I never got caught during the act because up front the girl knew what it was, and we always did the deed at her place.

Another thing is let them put the move on you. If you put the move on then and get rejected... You're going to get caught.

12. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I don't see it ending well.

You have to be a sharp guy to pull it off, and all these lies will build up on you.

I tried and failed miserably. 10 dollars says your girlfriend and the Russian become best friends after this plays out!

One women is enough for me. One Russian is too much for anyone.

13. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

that's not the point! people that like having their cake and eating it too aren't into *just* casual sex, durr. they want the stability of having a GF while still getting to play single. they also get off on having 2 or more women pining for them. it's dishonest, but OP sounds young. it's a different story when it's a wife and kid(s) involved. a lot of dudes grow out of those habits (often when they realize the damage their actions cause) but i'd guess more often than not the cake-eater type, like a junkie will always need the thrill of something new, even if very, very risky. keeping a few women on the hook is a measure of masculinity for a lot of people.

14. Nook

Nook Member

#1 Decide if having a Russian side piece is worth losing your girlfriend over.

If the answer is "yes"...

Then it isn't really that hard to have a GF and a side piece.

#1 You have to be in control of the relationship with the Russian. It is a little easier to have a foreign girl on the side, mostly because in my experience, they are more accepting of cheating and sometimes they just want sex.

#2 Your phone is what can get you in trouble. That means that you turn your phone to silent around your girlfriend. If you are looking at your phone all the time or going to the bathroom to look at your phone, you WILL get caught.

#3 You need to put Russian girl under the name and picture of a male friend/contact that you have discussed before with your girlfriend but is someone they are very unlikely to ever talk to.

#4 You need to shut down your facebook, twitter, etc. You don't really have a choice. If the Russian girl feels jilted or gets curious, you will be found out through facebook. Don't set up a fake account, just shut it down. If your GF gets curious just say you don't have time for facebook.

#5 It CAN be expensive. You are going to want start meeting your GF and Russian at restaurants and other places that limit the surprise "visit". I know some say it is a bad idea to be seen with "side piece" in public, but go places you seldom go and remember, you can explain away a public "spoting" easier than having your GF come in while your sausage is neck deep in her a$$.

#6 Accept that YOU are in the wrong and not your girlfriend and that you are being selfish.

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you see "outside relationship"...i see a potential inside relationship. Think outside the box dude...

threesome.

you're welcome

16. Nook

Nook Member

The most honest post in the thread.

People cheat. Men, especially young men, want to have more than one woman for a variety of reasons. It is exciting, it is good for the ego, it can be viewed as a measure of masculinity.

17. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

This^ also try to do em back to back without changing your sheets.

18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Eh. I married at 23 and threads like these make me glad that I did.

1 person likes this.
  19. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

This.

Just because you are horny doesnt mean you are allowed to hurt someone just so you can take care of your urges. What if your girl was doing that to you. Grow up and learn to be considerate of other people (especially your gf).

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

Don't listen to the haters... hiddit and quiddit breh. Do ya thang.