1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Out the closet

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by PiPdAdY33, May 25, 2008.

1. PiPdAdY33

PiPdAdY33 Member

I just came out the closet...and i dont know what to do...my parents hate me...and our about to kick me out the house...and i think i hate myself even more for waiting so long....any advice guys????

2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

3. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

I just wanna reply so you won't go back and edit your post ..

better late than never man.. it's OK to come out of the closet! of course you're gonna have some difficulty at first, but with time, people, parents, etc.. will come to accept your gheyness and will be cool with you..

4. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

how old you are?

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

so where did you leave your account open at?

if on a shared computer, log out.

6. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

on a side note, you'll def. be accepted at least on this board.. we've had several people come out of the closet and we've treated them very nicely.. first, AdeelSidiqui came out, then unfortunately he went back and denied, but we provided the needed support for him..

then, Yaozer partially came out by openly exclaiming "ever been blowed by a man?" ..we helped him out too..

reason # 75912 to love the hangout.. :D

7. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Give it time...The fact is you are family....

You are still you. They may never be fully comfortable and you have to come to terms with that and it is understandable tio be mentally taxed during times like these. Just remeber that the literally approach and often cliched saying of one day at a time is going to apply here...That is the only way to go forth and it is important to stay in contact despite the initial reaction because you want to at least keep the family ties...One day at a time and to give it patience.

8. PiPdAdY33

PiPdAdY33 Member

No im bein completely serious....

9. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I don't know what you're talking about. There were never such a statement made by me. Nope.

As to the OP...

...ok I don't really have any good advice. But good luck with everything, hope things improve. If you need a place to stay, I'm sure Kam would be more than happy to provide you with a temporary home.

10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

sure, if he can pay my bills, he can stay as long as he wants.

11. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

What if he has a bag of High school musical DVDs?

12. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

go to church

13. dream34shake

dream34shake Rookie

this is going to go down in infamy...

14. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

So you don't like penis?

"I DON'T DO IT FOR FREE"

15. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

best. response. ever

LMAO :D

16. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

that's what HE said.

17. Grandpappy

Grandpappy Member

To properly deal with the situation, you have to understand where your parents are coming from. Their legacy, their heritage, their name, will most likely not carry on through you - therein lies the disappointment. You've been their whole life for so long, and now they feel like they failed that somehow.

But, the more they think about it, the more they'll realize what's most important: You. It's only a matter of time.

Anyway...to get this back on the right (Hangout) track, I just wanted to ask what you thought about that "Scottie Pippen Is Gay" report from a year or so ago?

;)

18. scv_rockets

scv_rockets Member

You coming out of the closet, that's your own personal business and if that's cool.....cool. But your signature, "We'll miss you greatly Scottie?"

Scottie Pippen??? Please tell me that signature is not about Quitten Pippen.

19. Asian Sensation

It's surprising your parents didn't know.

20. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I would get some counseling. Immediately. Friends are great, as are supportive family, but if you are encountering resistance from those who are supposed to love and support you the most, you should seek out some non-biased professional help as soon as you possibly can.

People have quite literally killed themselves over familial rejection. Its nothing to play around with.