1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our Very Own Batman "Chronicled"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketman95, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Buck Turgidson

The Chronicle wouldn't let me read the article.

How difficult would it be to book 4 or 6 tickets?

2. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Easy. You can choose from five prices by booking online here:

https://matchouston.org/events/song-about-himself

Or you can call 713-521-4533 and pay any price you like, including nothing. All tickets are pay-what-you-can and general admission.

This link works for the article if you're not a subscriber:

http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Ol...edArticle.aspx?href=HHC/2016/11/13&id=Ar09202

Let me know if/when you're coming. Would be great to see you.

Buck Turgidson and LCAhmed like this.
  3. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I couldn't finish reading, not a subscriber! I really want to read this if someone can post it, please!!

4. Batman Jones

mikol13 likes this.
  5. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Great, great read. Appreciate you posting that so I could read it. Man, I'd love to just sit and talk. I like that you've done life your way, your rules. Have to come to the theater, have to.

Batman Jones likes this.
  6. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Would love to attend a show with the wife! I'll see if there are any shows when we're in town!

Batman Jones likes this.
  7. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I drove in from Austin to see this production and it was FANTASTIC!!!

mikol13 and Batman Jones like this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

If you are to believe Moestavern; Batman has an albino cave dweller that is measured in feet and not inches.... now that is a big thunderbird.

Yaosthirdleg and moestavern19 like this.
  9. Batman Jones

I'm always happy to meet a Clutchfan. PM me and maybe we'll have coffee or something. Thanks for the kind words.

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Ah Jason you are such a tormented, authentic ghostman. My wife has been on antibiotics for weeks now and is in a lot of pain, but it is going to get better. Thank you always friend.

Batman Jones likes this.
  11. Batman Jones

Write me privately and I can recommend a good pain doctor if you want to go that route. A lot of Lyme sufferers need help managing pain. It can be painful as hell and it has been for me. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this stuff too. I hope she gets to feeling better really soon. And she will get better. She's very lucky to have you.

If she hasn't experienced her first burst of energy, she's in for a real treat. Within a few months or maybe even weeks I got a taste of what normal energy was and I felt like I had superpowers. I also really recommend cat's claw and colloidal silver. I need to be better about taking both myself. They got me into a really good remission and I was stupid and didn't take good enough care of myself so I relapsed. But if this means anything to you I went from a CD57 of 45 to 157 in about one month. And I did it without ANY antibiotics since they had by then somewhat ravaged my gut. And then I relapsed and fell back to 60. I don't know where I'm at now. I can tell I'm sick but I haven't had a test in a while.

moestavern19 likes this.
  12. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

The show was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Amazingly acted (seriously I was in awe of the "unnamed Host or Hostess" who never stumbled over a word), thought provoking, uniquely presented...ending was kinda like a Black Mirror episode. Just brilliant. Everyone needs to go see this, only 2 weekends left!

Sorry I couldn't stay for the Q&A, Jason, my friend was having a meltdown about her ex or something. Next time I'll come unencumbered...

Batman Jones likes this.
  13. Batman Jones

Thanks, finalsbound. It was wonderful to see you before the show and I'm so touched that you liked it. I might have warned the show, though funny, might cause such breakdowns. Would love to see more clutchfans at the theater. We're on 'til Dec. 3 and just added a Monday. Each of the reviews has been great. Owing to my illness this is the only play I'm directing this season.