1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our Troops support Joe Biden for President!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Aug 31, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. adoo

adoo Member

according to Mary Trump, in additional to $$$,

donald inherited his father's (Fred Trump Sr.) hate for non-whites and military members.​

Donald's younger brother, Robert, had once entertained the idea of joining the Army; upon learning this fact, Fred Trump sr. threaten to disown Robert Trump.

donald gave the same threat to his oldest son, Fredo, when he was thinking of joining the military

in his divorce settlement w his 2nd wife, Trump stipulated that he will stop child support payment should their daughter join the military or the Peace Corp

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

4. Spooner

Spooner Member

Why would I ever call anyone a loser. Only people who are disgusting failures are saying this.
    :rolleyes:

joshuaao, Andre0087 and RayRay10 like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is absolutely horrible. He also said that Americans who died in war were suckers and losers.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Yes. He left the Middle East to Jared! North Korea? Jared! It's all fixed now!

Russia? China? Uh....well...Jared's ****ing on it.

8. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Hit the Read More link below and see a full list of Trump’s slights against the military...with sources.

9. NewRoxFan

10. NewRoxFan

trump's offensive statements against the military including respected heroes like John McCain have been so well reported that its amazing he tried to lie his way out (and his supporters turn a blind eye)... here's reporting from 2015, where rick perry called for trump to drop out of the race.

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'
    He takes his feud with the Arizona senator to a new level.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

How can anyone in the military or veterans vote for Trump? Could this tsunami of disrespect go unnoticed?

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

13. NewRoxFan

The very same Veteran's Choice bill that trump constantly lies and tries to take credit for signing, yet was it was McCain's bill that President Obama signed while president.

joshuaao, No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  14. Newlin

Newlin Member

All of these alleged disgusting comments are really shocking, and yet completely believable coming from Donald Trump. Will his followers once again claim he was just making jokes? How can someone like Dan Crenshaw support Donald Trump? How can any Vet support Trump?

15. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Its fake. You arent supposed to actually believe it. You think 4 anonymous sources just randomly decided to wait until the election and then speak to the Atlantic? Even bolton says its false and he hates trump

The most obvious way to tell its false is carl herrera believes it.

16. Newlin

Newlin Member

I tend to believe the comments are true because of what he said about McCain. He said terrible things about McCain, so it’s not hard to believe he would say other terrible things about Americans who were killed or injured in action.

AleksandarN and No Worries like this.
  17. NewRoxFan

So is trump now believable because he will swear on "whatever"?

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whether these newest allegations are true they do fit a pattern.

I said this earlier but Trump does like the symbolism of the military but I don't think he cares for the people in it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

Laughable that now the washington examiner and trump supporters choose to believe bolton...

Blatz and RayRay10 like this.
  20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump also had some choice words for a Gold Star family.

[NPR] Trump Call Controversy Renews Spotlight On Gold Star Families
    October 23, 2017

Myeshia Johnson, Sgt. Johnson's widow, told ABC's Good Morning America on Monday that the president "made me cry even worse" when he called her last week. She said she objected to Trump's tone and his confusion over her husband's name.

Trump told her "that 'he knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyways,' " Johnson recalled. "It made me cry, because I was very angry at the tone of his voice and couldn't remember my husband's name."

This is not the first time President Trump has offended the family of a fallen service member.

Following their appearance at the Democratic National Convention last year, Trump attacked Khizr Khan and his wife Ghazala, whose son, Capt. Humayun Khan, was killed by a suicide bomber in Iraq in 2004.

RayRay10 likes this.