1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our Troops support Joe Biden for President!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Aug 31, 2020.

1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

2. dmoneybangbang

In a way sure....Trump's middle east approach is arm the middle east and bomb the middle east from afar. Both Obama and Trump got criticized for their troop withdrawals. I don't think the military liked selling out our Kurdish allies to the Turks under Trump.

I don't think the US and Saudi has ever been so cozy, Kush has his back channels.

#42 dmoneybangbang, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Jesus christ. I wouldn't even except this from him. This seems almost too surreal. It's the embodiment of a mustache twirling villian. It's not believable.

Let's see. John Kelly can easily confirm or deny this.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

5. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

I'd love to think that everyone in America would read this article and be disgusted enough to change their mind of voting for this selfish being...but, I know that at least 38% of the country will go on, continuing to support him while claiming that they are patriots for a cause. What an embarrassment to our country, our supposed ideals, and our reputation.

AleksandarN, deb4rockets and malakas like this.
  6. NewRoxFan

Here is reporting from the time:

Trump visit to US cemetery in France canceled due to rain
    https://apnews.com/52462add34fd45ecb16319b564045d61

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at US cemetery in France due to rain, sparking Twitterstorm
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/10/tru...france-due-to-rain-sparking-twitterstorm.html

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. NewRoxFan

These are multi-sourced. And recall trump's statement about John McCain.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. NewRoxFan

More independent confirmation...

No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

An easy correlation as to why they don't want to make public colleges and universities free. And they have outpaced inflation by about 500% over the last amount of whatever decades. you gotta get the poors into those other countries to make the war machine money.

Nook, RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. BlackHalo

BlackHalo Member

You guys are to predictable here. I saw that and I'm like I bet this will get posted as fact on CF. Yup.

Four people that I know, who have first-hand knowledge, said that every writer at The Atlantic are lying ****-suckers.

(I need a couple rando posters to agree with this and say they can confirm this first hand. It'll look extra legit)

See how that works?

You guys are quite the radical bunch here, at least most.

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I was going to say the same thing. I need confirmation on that even from a man like Trump. It's very hard to believe anyone would ever say that to someone that lost their son. surreal is the exact word.

fchowd0311 and RayRay10 like this.
  12. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol. We have a brainiac here.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Wow. I thought he just had a thing against McCain. This shows he has a general view against veterans that are captured, wounded or died in war. Crazy even for him!

ps. from a perspective of an extreme selfish person - why should I ever put myself in danger for anyone else? That is for losers and suckers.

RayRay10 and B-Bob like this.
  14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Why do Americans treat a businessman who has been in bankruptcy court 6 times as a business genius? What a loser!

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

16. NewRoxFan

trump lies, about everything, all the time...

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Four people you know, with first-hand knowledge, huh? LOL. Wow, that sounds legit.

I literally know people who work at the Atlantic, and they're actually the best at what they do. Period, bar none. I don't even think they suck ****, not that that has anything to do with whether they're great reporters and writers. The people I know there most definitely aren't liars. But let's forget that. Let's look at some of their long-form reporting.

Hey, here's an easy one: some 2018 lying ****-sucking for you.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/07/when-the-next-plague-hits/561734/
    Care to find the lying in a 2018 article saying the next pandemic was coming and here's where the worry spots are for the USA? I can't find it. It seems like, instead of lying and ****-sucking, the author just talks to the experts, does a ****-ton of homework, and writes it up in an excellent and readable way, full of legit sources.

But what's really amazing in this case: is there anything we've seen in Trump's 70+ years of life that is in any way inconsistent with this reporting? It's totally consistent. Why would anyone need to lie, when the dude is super consistent and super selfish. Always has been. His supporters should just own it and move on. Why would you try to convince anyone the dude has empathy at this point? He is the champion at showing zero empathy for other human beings.

Nook, RayRay10 and KingCheetah like this.
  18. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

The Washington Post and the AP are both claiming that they've sourced the same story as well from former members of the DoD.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  19. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Trump supporters will all shrug and say it’s fake news.

the question is what undecideds will do.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Do you have a 150 year reputation to uphold where one leak of a made up source would rank your entire company that is worth millions?

Btw, John Kelly can debunk this any time he wants. This is a statement that is in reference to his dead son. If it's fake, I bet you'll hear from him.

Nook likes this.