1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OUR Portland Trail Blazers vs. YOUR Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BlazerGal, Feb 24, 2001.

1. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

Uh Blazergal,

Have you been keeping up with your FailBlazers? You have also lost TWICE to the Clippers. See Blazer schedule, February 3. So it seems like it has happened NOW and it has happened THEN.

You have also lost to the Wizards. Go Figure.

------------------
    Rockets Season
    Ticket Holder

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Hmm, did the Blazers lose to the Clippers twice, let me see. . . Well what do you know! Feb.3, Clippers 90 Blazers 89! You Da man cato13! I'm curious BlazerGal, does that mean the Blazers don't deserve to be in the playoffs?

If you think my posts are bad then I'm sorry.....deal with it!
    I don't think it's bad, just hilarious!

I'll post whatever I think and please to post. Portland will win the game and all you Rocket fans will have nothing to say after the game!

You go right ahead. Your constant mistakes are just to funny to count. Like I asked you before, if your team is so high and mighty and great, why do you have to come here and brag about it? If we lose so what! The Rockets have lost to the Jazz, and Lakers, and and 76ers and Spurs and none of their fans have come over here and constantly posted "We're going to beat you, nothing you can do about it, and I'm going to come on the board and annoy everybody and constantly brag about it!" What I find funniest of all is that you claimed you came over here to talk basketball and everything, but then you drop this: Portland will win the game and all you Rocket fans will have nothing to say after the game!

Sounds to me like you're just here to stir up trouble and trash talk. You can do that on the ESPN board if you want.

------------------
    Dream a deadly Dream. . .

[This message has been edited by RocksMillenium (edited February 25, 2001).]

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I have never ever guarenteed a Rockets win before here and.......I'm not sure here. I am this close, but I can't quite commit. Yall know how lofty my integrity is. I really and truly feel it in my bones though. Not only can I see it happening, but I can taste it, smell it, feel it, and yup,..I hear it too! Got to admit, I'm leaning... Not quite there. Just haven't made up my mind yet. I am imagining the possibilities and....AWWWWW! What the hell! I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE A WHOOMP ASS - WIN FOR THE ROCKETS BY AT LEAST..AHH WHO CARES THE SCORE BECAUSE THE ROCKETS ARE GOING TO RUN THE BLAZERS INTO THE GROUND!!!! BABY AHHHHHHH!!!

------------------
    Sometimes you gotta do the next best thing!

4. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Oh, God no. For chat regulars like me, that statement is just plain scary. Please don't be too much of a disruption, or else you have to deal with the DrOfDunk!

(...now will you guys give me a chat color??? [​IMG] )

------------------
    The season's halfway over...and I still need that keg of Pepto-Bismol.

5. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

What the hell is a TRAIL BLAZER anyway??

Is it like a fast cross-country runner???

------------------
    "Chucky who?" Charles Barkley

6. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Hey Dr. Dunk, a Trail Blazer is a gay cowboy. Read post 84 pal.

------------------
    Arkansas' Biggest Rocket Fan!

7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Haven,

Chill out!! Didn't your mom teach you some manners? Please refrain from picking on the mentally r****ded [​IMG]

Really though, it seems you are the only one here who is getting worked up over this. Its all good and fun and they are not here to cause trouble and piss us all off.

Its nice to hear from some of the more intelligent opposing fans.

------------------
    Nice guys finish last ... and im surely not going to finish last!

8. Valio!

Valio! Member

BlazerGal,

Does the Portland media ever quote or interview Sabas? Can he speak English? just curious if there is a language barrier.

I would have loved to hear what he said when stevie dunked the ball last year and then sat on his head...In general though, I like Sabas...I still think Hakeem will knock him around tomight - but still, Sabas is a good guy it seems

------------------
    "Segregation is an absolutely horrid practice - except when it comes to numbers and letters. I just don't think they should be mixed." - P. Mesku on his dislike of algebra

9. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree that this is a true barometer.Mo said that"if we win this game,we take two steps forward."
    Dream usually has problems against Sabonis,but,now with hitting the boards and playing defense being his top priorities,I think we will really pick it up at that spot.It really opens up Mo and the guards to go to work.Watching he and Rasheed should be another telltale sign as to what might happen later.There's a lot more beef... on that Portland frontline,so I feel it is imperative that we get some good minutes from Cato.Rudy T has this team starting to peak at the right time,we're healthy, and we're going to be rocking at the Summit tonight as the Rockets take down the Blazers!
    BTW...talented ,athletic 2-3 guys like Bonzi usually have big games against us,so I'd look out for him,but you all are going down Blazergal.

------------------

[This message has been edited by hardwood (edited February 26, 2001).]

10. haven

haven Member

DoD: Kissing your ass sounds a little pg13. I'm not sure that's appropriate in our family-style chat [​IMG].

Blazergirl: Try circumventing DoD's Puritanical sensibilities with NEAR curse words! Tons of fun. Really.

------------------
    Why is it that everytime BC defeats a major conference opponent, that opponent promptly goes on a losing streak?

PS. Notre Dame sucks

11. BlazerGal

BlazerGal Member

HAHA! I'll keep that in mind [​IMG]

hey! i now have 33 posts! Very fitting for a Blazer fan huh [​IMG]

------------------
    Blazing to the Title!

[This message has been edited by BlazerGal (edited February 26, 2001).]

12. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

So I guess you arent going to respond to this? Huh? Did you somehow forget that your TrailBlosers have also lost to the Clips twice?

------------------
    Rockets Season
    Ticket Holder

13. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Only if someone is paying you $20 mil per for the crap you write. [​IMG]

Just kidding, btw.

------------------

14. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Too many children around these parts.

------------------
    Take an object.
    Do something to it.
    Do something else to it.
    " " " " "

15. Valio!

Valio! Member

originally posted by BlazerGal:

hey! i now have 33 posts! Very fitting for a Blazer fan huh

--------------------------------------------

Yes, very fitting considering that 33 is the total number of point the Blazers will score tonight. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Segregation is an absolutely horrid practice - except when it comes to numbers and letters. I just don't think they should be mixed." - P. Mesku on his dislike of algebra

16. haven

haven Member

Mistake made. Please delete.

------------------
    Why is it that everytime BC defeats a major conference opponent, that opponent promptly goes on a losing streak?

PS. Notre Dame sucks

[This message has been edited by haven (edited February 26, 2001).]

17. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

%@(! off !$##*!&!!!

...and have a nice day. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Ive seen more class at a Pig Humpin Contest ." -- moestavern19 makes headlines again, and in the process leaves little doubt as to what Saturday nights in his hometown of Lompoc, California are like.

18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yes, very Pippenesque in their worthlessness!

------------------
    "Ive seen more class at a Pig Humpin Contest ." -- moestavern19 makes headlines again, and in the process leaves little doubt as to what Saturday nights in his hometown of Lompoc, California are like.

19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It's not just cussing that's bad. There are people that cuss... but when people just go off the deep end like one or two have, it gets silly. Line after line of cussing just gets ridiculous.

------------------

20. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I will have to retract my prediction if Steve doesn't play.

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."