1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our Chances

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Big Dogzz, Apr 4, 2001.

1. Big Dogzz

Big Dogzz Member

I for some reason don't give up and I looked at different scenarios that could get the Rockets in the playoffs.

At minimum before the Rockets play Minnessota they have to go 6-0 while the pups have to go 3-4. With teams like Phoenix, Potland, L.A, and Utah it's possible to lose 4 and it's very possible they don't. So I don't think it's right to just give up yet. However, the Rockets haven't given us a reason to get excited, especially since their schedule isn't all that heart warming. As fans though let's not give up till it's officially over.

------------------

2. Band Geek Mobster

It's obvious the Rockets have given up on this season. We're lottery bound.

Even the most optimistic posters on here have thrown in the towell for the most part.

------------------
    Peter: Lawrence what would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'd tell you what I'd do man...2 chicks at the same time man.

Peter: That's it? If you had a million dollars you'd do 2 chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight, I always wanted to do that man.

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

If the Rockets had showed any heart the last couple of games I would still have held out a little hope. But they have SUCKED the last couple of games! No intensity whatsoever. [​IMG]

Atleast last years team always played hard. Cant say that about this team. Sure they have improved tremendously from last year. But I was never really ashamed of last years team. I cant say that about this team lately. Hopefully they take their heads out of their you know what and finish on a positive note.

------------------

4. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

TankCity Baby

Lets win somthing this season, the Lotto!!!!!

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

5. fatty fat fat

fatty fat fat Member

Agreed! We have chosen to go into the lottery once we lost to Phoenix the first time!

(Although.. Why wouldn't we completely tank, and lose to the Wiz?)

Either way 2 of 8 looks bad and should feel bad!

(BTW) With Battier's performance in the Championship, He ain't a prospect for us!

------------------
    "I never did like that "Dr. Stupid""-Monty Burns

6. fatty fat fat

fatty fat fat Member

Sorry... Net's. (Same thing, though!)

------------------
    "I never did like that "Dr. Stupid""-Monty Burns