1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Other team fans' take about Yao's bad news

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by PeterKingX, Jun 29, 2009.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Not surprising. Yao has done everything you could ask for and then some. Every time he has gotten hurt he has worked hard to come back. I doubt Tracy mcgrady got this much respect when he went down.

2. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

LOL at the Cav fans saying they might actually win a game in Houston next season :cool:

3. jae713

jae713 Member

:eek: at Laker fans.

4. Stewy

Stewy Member

It's pretty surprising the see such a stark contrast in Laker fans' replys compared to Spurs fans'.

5. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Spurs fans still can't forget Scola, so many of them hate us. :rolleyes:

6. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

pretty much the whole first page was laughing or talking **** about it.. didn't get past that.. and like someone else said, those r****ded signatures make it unreadable anyway

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Spurs fans are right up there with Utah fans on average. I wouldn't dare visit Spurstalk or JazzFanz. It makes my blood pressure rise just thinking about it. :cool:

8. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

I finally caved and checked out what everyone was talking about...and everyone is right. The Lakers fans showed some class and the common respect most of us have as fans of the NBA.

The Spurs forum is filled w/ a-holes.

9. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

lol That Spurs forum is one big pile of ****. Everything from the quality of posting, to the layout, the big ass signatures and the losers trying to be Internet Trolls (and they aren't even Spurs fans)....wow.

No matter how bad it gets in the GARM, at least it will never be like that.

10. brooksrox

brooksrox Member

That's why forums that allow big ass avatars and sigs should not be taken seriously. Battleground for 13 year old internet hard men.

11. Nick_Young

Nick_Young Member

Glad to see so many true fans judging and supporting Yao from an unbiased standpoint.

12. That Boi Oz

That Boi Oz Member

Its cool seeing other cities showing love. spurs form is horrible though! Made my head hurt just looking at it!

13. diegot143

diegot143 Member

F### other team's fans, if they are not exclusively Yao fans then no matter what they say they are just glad that another team has lost an important piece because it just betters their team's chances.

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

spursreport.com puts Spurs fans in a better light compared to spurstalk.com.

15. dbigfeet

dbigfeet Member

:eek:
    fans showing respect and having compation. what gives?
    oh yeah the season is over. when it starts again i am sure the evil will return

16. jevon3012

jevon3012 Member

I'd be nice too if we just won a championship.

17. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Only thing I can say about seeing those other crappy, ugly-ass eyesore forums is thank God Clutch doesn't allow pictures or (my god) VIDEOS in signatures. I can hardly even read those threads.

Some of those signature have their own freaking scroll bars! So, you can't even scroll down using your mouse wheel without getting stuck in some attention w****'s signature.

18. Fiah

Fiah Member

Cavs fans even showing a little love...but them thinking shaq was going to eat him alive next season? :rolleyes: Laughable.

19. dmc89

dmc89 Member

Definitely agree. Spursreport.com members are more knowledgeable and mature than the latter. It also reminds me of CF in its clean/lean look vs. forums like Club Lakers which is all over the place and hard to read.

20. SugarLandDream8

Lakers and Knicks fans have been pretty supportive of Yao since he joined the NBA. It's partly because of the large Asian population in California and New York and partly because they are very knowledgable fans. They realize how talented Yao is and appreciate the hard work and talent.