1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Osama bin Laden died like a p****

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 8, 2014.

1. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Yes I'm posting from Yemen. I was trolling the idiot who called Osama a p***y more so than you guys. These low down insults don't do justice to his villainy. Stupidest post you've read on the internet? :rolleyes: I get it. You'd like to believe he died like a b**** as if that would matter to the victims. Can we measure our dicks already? That fool Hitler didn't go out like a man!

2. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Not one deserving of an honorable way out, either. Just deserving of being taken out. I would have been fine with feeding him through a garbage disposal, slowly. Or maybe strapping him to a drone and running it into a large building. Putting him into a burning skyscraper and letting him decide to jump out would have been perfect, too.

He got much better than he deserved. So, what 'non-p***y' fashion did you have in mind?

3. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

And this differs from his leadership doing the same....how???

And what has he done or said that makes you think he's doing it for personal gain? His life is now in grave danger, when it wasn't before. Is that gain? He's getting ridiculed and criticized by friend and foe...what gain there? He says he did it for the victims of 9-11, so that they can have some closure. Ya, sounds like a selfish SOB to me.... ????

4. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Usually that happens right after you die. Sphincters relax and whatnot. It's more common than most think.

Anyways, this guy is just saying what people want to hear. I doubt he even killed Osama. From what other sources have said, there were more than likely more than one shooter.

And I'm not trying to defend him here (I'll probably get flamed anyways), but hasn't it been widely reported that he was shot while reaching for a gun? That's hardly what I'd equate to "dying like a p***y." Its not like he was shivering and crying in the corner. I would have preferred that, and a video of it, but such is so.

The ultimate thing that matters is that he's dead. The world is rid of a wretched, evil soul.