1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Organizations OVER players!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Except Tracy McGrady gives up on a whole season back in 03/04, and gave up on many plays, games during his career. When the guy he's guarding shoots jumpers, half of the time he doesn't even have his hands up.

2. number22

number22 Member

i posted the box score. yao was not in foul trouble. he had two fouls the entire game. you need another excuse.

3. rockets119

rockets119 Member

are you kidding me
    mcgrady's good, but not good enough to quit on his team 4 years in a row like yao
    and certainly can't collect 16mil while reading chinese comics and play wii all day everyday this season
    yao's special man.. and his life is awesome
    unlike mcgrady, who has to play basketball everyday

4. ibm

ibm Member

poor mcgrady. i never realized his life is so miserable. are you shedding tears? let me share it with you.

5. rockets119

rockets119 Member

save it for your hero's next foot surgery in a few months
    lol :grin:

6. ibm

ibm Member

no... don't you understand? you're my hero...

good luck. i am weeping...

7. rockets119

rockets119 Member

the end
    hahaha

8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Too funny...

Seriously, What an idiotic thing to say. DO YOU KNOW WHAT BASKETBALL IQ IS???

IT HAS NOTHING TO DUE WITH REFLEXES OR COORDINATION. GEEZus.

And yes, uncoordinated people usually shoot 90% from the line...

#148 RudyTBag, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  9. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

When did those two fouls occur? If he picked them up in the 1st quarter like he usually does, and that video was in the second or early third...

Besides, The position Yao was in would have given Shaq a fantastic shot at an and one bucket. It's not like he was fouling Jamario Moon here...:)

I do enjoy the Shaq/Moon comparison... Spot on... :) You guys act like letting Shaq go is the same thing as F'ing 142 lb Jamario Moon... Lol

#149 RudyTBag, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  10. number22

number22 Member

lol cus tracy is the same size as yao. Yao and shaq is a fair comparison to tracy and jamario.
    you pointed out that a legless man couldve given 1000000x the effort on the moon dunk. they proved you wrong. just admit you can't defend that play. Yao quit on the play. It happens.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

You guys do realize the whole "Tmac quit in Toronto game" was not so much about the Moon dunk as it was about Tracy standing at half court on the offensive end and just passing the ball.

The Moon thing was just a symptom of the greater sickness.

DD

12. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Agree to disagree...

Go watch the Toronto game like DD said...aka Go watch Tracy piss on his teammates/fans/organization....
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFT_Q1dRyrA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xFT_Q1dRyrA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>