1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Organizations OVER players!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Nov 20, 2009.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mk4QufbyJhI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mk4QufbyJhI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Whats your point?? the man tried to play when he shouldn't have. What do you expect someone to do on one leg??

3. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Have pride...

A legless man could have given 1000000x the effort...

4. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

My fantasy team over owners and players.

5. number22

number22 Member

yeah even on one leg he could've still wrapped him up. that was awful

6. rockets119

rockets119 Member

i beg to differ

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBFCLUH-eW0&hl=zh_TW&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBFCLUH-eW0&hl=zh_TW&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

7. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Serious? Come on man, you can do better. Do you really want me to explain why Yao did not foul in that situation?

8. rockets119

rockets119 Member

shaq leads the league in freethrow shooting?

9. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

U can't hide #11 lover. Its cool, but if you take time to read my almost 10 yrs worth of post, you'll see I will crash on anyone and my favorite player are the ones winning games. I'm not a johnny come lately rookie :grin:

10. likestohypeguy

So how many of you guys were singing the "organizations over players" tune when Yao was throwing the team under the bus? Didn't he say something to the effect of "I haven't been the guy fortunate enough to play with Kobe, to play with Dwayne Wade. I always seem to have average teams. You take a healthy me and switch me out with Shaq? There's no question, definitely no question." (don't remember the quote exactly)

Meanwhile Tracy is the bad teammate because reporters forced him to tell the truth about who he thought would win the title? Can you imagine how humiliating it would have been for him if he would have said "I don't know, I have faith in my guys, look what they're doing right now", or something like that? He would have looked bad for making such a wrong pick!

And now he's all of a sudden a "diva" for implying his coach and gm are conspiring against him- when he was asked the question. A reporter asked him when he's going to play. What else was he supposed to say to that aside from a profanity laced tirade about how everyone is against him?

Organizations over players? Right. Apparently when it suits the haters' double standard.

11. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

Admit it, Tracy's your daddy. Everytime someone says something bad about him you get your panties all up in a bunch.

12. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

.....I think you have it slightly backwards. Yao's never said that. Tracy has.

....No, not really, there's nothing bad, ever for picking in favor of your team. No one would have ragged on T-Mac for just saying "The Rockets will do well" or something.

I mean, do you live in Bizarro world or something?

13. number22

number22 Member

lol yes explain why. he did not want to be on a poster?

14. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

actually we are both wrong - mcgrady picked the lakers to win during the portland series.

still pretty crappy though.

15. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i dont remember anything like that at all.

actually, that is exactly what he should have said. its called supporting your teammates - why even go to the playoffs if that is the attitude? i wonder how battier, scola and the rest of the guys felt about their own teammate calling someone else to win the title while they were still in the playoffs?

16. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Have you been living under a rock? Where do you get your information from? Tracy lovers anonymous...
    Tracy threw his team under the bus, not Yao... and you never root against your own team, even a 9 year old will tell you that (at least a one that has played a competitive organized sport).

BTW, yes drama queens and divas are the kind of players coaches don't like.

17. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Because (Wait for it) He was in foul trouble, and we NEEDED him on the floor If we wanted to have a chance to win.

Tracy on the otherhand...:)

18. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

19. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

As Josh McDaniels would say "We own you" T-mac.

Sincerely Yours

Les
    Darryl
    Rick

20. number22

number22 Member