1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Organizations OVER players!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Hball

Hball Member

OMG... :mad: who cares what he act's like, when he's healthy he helps the rockets win bottom line.

2. Hball

Hball Member

Exactly why I don't trust adelman's judgement, he's stubborn no matter how bad battier plays he won't bench him because as drexler would say "He's loyal to his veteran players", same thing he did with alston when brooks was obvisiously better and artest when wafer was more effeicent at getting to the basket and now with grady.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I don't hide from crap...I think Budinger should be starting.....

I hate the Battriza combo....

DD

4. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Leebz- McGrady will break your heart also my friend....... You are a great poster, but championing his cause is something you will regret.

5. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

Tracy only fans are hilarious. You don't care about this organization. Admit it.

Terrell Owens was let go from the Cowboys because he killed morale between his coaches and players. He was completely healthy and would've helped the cowboys win when they let him go.

YES!!! it does matter what he acts like.

6. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I am also for the organization over the coach. I'm ready for the Adleman experiment to stop unless something drastic changes. Time for a new coach in my opinion folks. Morey is getting us the players... Now we need a true leader of a coach to get this team where it needs to be.

7. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

:rolleyes:
    Yeah, because Morey and Adelman are just clashing so much.
    Get real. You don't fire a coach unless you're pretty sure that you can pick up a better one, and there isn't a better coach than Adelman who's available right now anyways. And Morey seems that he highly trusts Adelman anyways.

8. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

They're not on the best of terms either. It won't go public unless one leaves, but u really think adelman would have hayes starting if given his choice? You think shane fits what he's trying to do? You notice morey does all the talking,talk shows and stuff and adelman just stays in the background?

9. Rocket4Life11

Fixed.

10. leebigez

Maybe there is more than you know mr fixer. At least bold the fixed part rookie.

11. Rocket4Life11

Did you have a hard time finding it?

Do you know how to read? If you look closer it says member. Maybe it's time for new glasses and a tutor.

Mr. Typo.

12. number22

number22 Member

well said, also clanton and jones pointed out that micro fracture surgery was always an option all along and they opted for the arthroscopic surgery instead.

13. number22

number22 Member

and winning overrides everything. 12 years into his career and he's still not a winner.

14. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

I could have sworn true fans ride or die with whoever is on their team. So why are guys hating on a great player who is struggling? Is it because he makes soooo much money but can't stay on the court?? is it because its the same injuries over n over? Hell Lets be frustrated at Yao also..

Yao doesn't disrespect his teammates??? Hahaha if memory serves me right wasn't Yao the one that said "We are playing Soft"

15. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Personally I've been a Rockets fan a long time and supported a wide variety of players, but I can not support Tracy. I was born and raised in Houston where I've seen and supported alot of different athletes but Houston's franchise players have always been stand up guys. The kind of guys that never take the credit but passed it on to teammates. Guys that could and did shoulder the responsibility of the team. Guys that would lead by example, guys like Biggio, Bagwell, Noylan Ryan, Mike Scott, Warren Moon, Earl Campbell, Hakeem, Clyde, Calvin, Rudy and now Yao. Tracy just doesn't not belong in that group. Tracy passes all the blame and wants all the credit, He thinks it's all about him. Where it's always about the team.

IMO Tracy wants it easy, never the guy that leads by example. Never the guy that puts the hard hat on and goes to work. Never the guy that makes things run smooth in the locker room and off. I want a leader not a pri-madonna. IMO Tracy is more fit into the Iverson mold of me first type player and see what has happen to Iverson, nobody wants him. Personally I do not welcome those type of players here. I did give Tracy a chance, but he proved to be heartless and immature. I wish the best for Tracy, I just wish he would take his act somewhere else.

It's about the team not a player.

16. leebigez

Aug 2009 means rookie to me and 11 at the end means yao only fan. IYou cant hide :p

17. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

was t-mac 'riding or dying' w/ the rockets when he called the lakers to win the title while we were in the middle of a playoff series with them?

because he called the lakers to win the title while his team was in a playoff series with them. that and the fact that he continues to put himself above the team. the guy has not and will never learn to keep his damn mouth shut.

yao ming doesnt whine to the media, call for the lakers to win the title while his team is in a series with them, dress-out before a game to 'prove a point' and all-in-all is a good team mate who has never put himself above the team.

if you cant see the difference b/t that and what mcgrady has pulled than all i can say is :rolleyes:

18. Rocket4Life11

How am I hiding when it is in plain site for everyone to see. Like you said 11 at the end of my moniker meaning team1 player2.

Being born and bred in H-Town. I've been a Rockets fan wayyyy before Yao got here. Everyone has a favorite player. Mine happens to be Yao and yours is Tracy.

Me it's always team first and you it's player over organization.

leebigez code name for Tracy only fan. You can't hide.

19. number22

number22 Member

umm except this was before the playoffs started, not in the middle of it. and he actually said rockets all the way but if LA gets pass them they will win it all not cleavland. :rolleyes: if u can't see the difference..... j/k but really.

20. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Whoopdie doo. Wow. He picked a team he believed would win. The man said the Rockets is his obvious choice but after his guys he'll go with the Lakers. Whats the big deal. HMMMM I wonder who won it all. The Lakers. LOL @ you if you really thought the Rockets would win the title with their 2 main guys out.