1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Oprah faces protest for using wrinkle cream made with foreskin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Oprah faces protest for using wrinkle cream made with foreskin

[​IMG]

She wrangled the truth out of Lance Armstrong about using performance-enhancing drugs but a Vancouver group wants Oprah Winfrey to explain why she has endorsed an anti-wrinkle cream made with human foreskins.

Winfrey, who rose from poverty to own her own television network, will make her first appearance in Vancouver on Thursday before a sold-out crowd at Rogers Arena, with fans paying up to $350 a ticket for a chance to see the TV mega-host live.

But as the crowds pack into the stadium, Glen Callender, founder of the Canadian Foreskin Awareness Project, will be outside with his supporters protesting Winfrey's support of SkinMedica.

Callender says it’s hypocritical of Winfrey to speak out against female genital mutilation, while at the same time saying it’s all right to rub on a face cream made from foreskins from circumcised infant males.

“Imagine how Oprah would respond if a skin cream for men went on the market that was made from parts of the genitalia of little girls,” Callender said. “That would be an outrage and rightly so.”

Callender expects “a dozen to two dozen people” to attend the protest.

Advertisements for SkinMedica say Winfrey has described the product as her “magic fountain of youth and miracle wrinkle solution.” Winfrey didn’t immediately respond to an email asking for comment, but her website recommends the product to deal with wrinkles.

The makers of SkinMedica have said to make their cream they use foreskin fibroblast — a piece of human skin used as a culture to grow other skin or cells.

“I would like Oprah to come to her senses and realize that all children have a fundamental human right to keep all their genitalia and to decide for themselves if anything gets cut off,” Callender said Wednesday.

Callender describes the Foreskin Awareness Project as Canada's “feistiest pro-foreskin advocacy group” with the goal of “foreskin education and appreciation.”

“We’re not an anti-circumcision group,” he said. “What we are against is circumcision being forced on people without their consent.”

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I don't even know what to say.

3. marky :)

marky :) Member

That was an interesting read...

Some people need hobbies and/or better hobbies.

4. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

The problem with the cream is you look amazing normally but horribly wrinkled when cold.

2 people like this.
  5. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I support circumcision and the right for women like Oprah to rub foreskins on their faces.

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Great....a product that should've been named:

FROM'UNDA CHEESE.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

That's the closest a dick ever got to her mouth.

8. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Well...does it work?

9. Nook

Nook Member

Come one now.....

After all those trough feeding sessions, you cannot tell me that she didn't slurp up at least one dick at some point over the last 35 years.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

We have a member of the Foreskin Awareness Project here at Clutchfans. Jontro.

FAP, amiright?

11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

1. I don't hold it against Oprah.
    2. That's freakin' gross.

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

13. Nero

Nero Member

I would like to formally issue a statement of thanks and gratitude to my parents for having the doctors chop that nasty thing off when I was a baby.

14. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Glen Callendar sounds Jewish...

...but he also sounds like an idiot.

There's a difference between female circumcision and male circumcision. Male circumcision is done for cleanliness and to prevent disease. Female circumcision is performed in third world countries to supposedly prevent women from becoming promiscuous.

I'd like to show him the 27 year old that I've met before that lost his entire genatalia largely due to the fact that he was not circumcised. I'd love for him to see the problems this guy is facing and for him to be able to feel, psychologically, what he is.

Or how about the 50-something year old, with a dark sense of humor, who told me his doctor has been "whittling away on me for two years now", which could have possibly been prevented by circumcision. Yeah, the same guy is a very successful professional, who will probably lose his life in a few years because of this.

I don't have kids, but if I ever have a son, he will be circumcised as per traditional American medicine. Screw you Glen. Oprah can put whatever she wants on her face. Women have been putting foreskin on their faces for years, anyways.

By the way, no offense to the Jews. It was an innocuous joke.

15. AFS

AFS Member

So their acronym is C-FAP?

1 person likes this.
  16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

now, i'm curious who came out with that idea and is there legitimate goodies with using foreskin

17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Where do they get the foreskin from?

18. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Leftovers, anyone?

19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Beat me to it. No pun intended.

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I actually thought about saying exactly that. Or "FAP-Canada" but I just couldn't because, like Plowman, I was blown away.