1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Open Practice & Red Rowdies Auditons: Oct 28th 12PM

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 00rocketgirl, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Eddy F.

Eddy F. Member

Is Greg Smith considered a rookie? He was on the team last year!

2. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

Where is the crowd? Were they all squeezed into one side?

3. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Nice pictures and the quality is great! What camera do you use?

4. BugOnAHarley

BugOnAHarley Contributing Member

Thanks. Canon T3i

5. BugOnAHarley

All on one side.

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FzGqssKD2jQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ubo_nTGptaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chandler for the win....

and misses. Game ends in a tie at 59 all.

7. jocar

jocar Member

Funny when Chandler Dreamboat says about Harden "...he's comfortable playing with other great players.. Durant, Westbrook.. so he's perfectly fine with fitting in with the team."

8. nbafever

nbafever Member

So Machado had to sing because he won the dance-off??? Rookie hazing haha

9. BugOnAHarley

Dat Greg Smith.

10. mollamar

mollamar Contributing Member

Some background on this video I posted elsewhere. I won't like to the post because it is in a thread where someone tried to take credit for my video.

As a season ticket holder they gave us wrist bands which let us onto the floor. Brandon, who is one of the senior guys in Sales for the Rockets, mentioned to me that there was food and snacks in the Lexus Lounge, so, we went in there for food. One the way out, we saw the Rockets milling about, so decided to stay there and watch. I was chatting with Stevierebel at the time so that is how he spotted the video as mine rather than 713's. When the intro's started I figured CF would be interested in it since I sort of figured no one else who was back there would be posting that vantage point. (I didn't know Stevierebel was a CF user then.) I was really interested in seeing how White related to his teammates to see if there was any distance there because he missed the Valley part of camp.

Then I noticed Harden. I knew he was in the stadium but he was supposed to be doing a press interview then (according to Brandon), so I hadn't expected to see him get introduced.

Talking with Morey was a bonus. That guy is taller than I imagined.

Here is the embedded video in case you didn't go to the youtube link.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AyJJxd7Kwy0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

11. dtowninyourtown

dtowninyourtown Contributing Member

what section are the Rowdies in?