1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Open Letter To YOU TMAC (READ); also to you clutchfan members/media/houston manag.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HTownTmac1, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

Since I had this time to finally post something i just wanted to tell you Thank you for all you have tried to do for the Houston Rockets. The reason i love the Nba and The Houston Rockets was because of you. I used to be a TOF(Tmac only Fan) but now i have grown into a HROF(Houston Rockets Only Fan). I always felt when healthy that you were better than Kobe Bryant. its just unfortunate that you were always hurt. I know you pay attention to what people say. who wouldnt and if you say you love Houston as much as you do (which i believe) then i know you read clutchfans. I understand what people say on here how your Lazy, dont have a heart, and open your big mouth.. but you know what YOU TRIED, there are people who used to LOVE you here and yes you made broken promises but you know what YOU TRIED. Its just really unfortunate that you have become injured and im sorry for all that. i really wish you were a part of this team. YOU are a Team Player, YOU try and honestly its because people forget that fast how much good you brought to our team... Who wouldnt forget the 13 points in 33 seconds, who wouldnt forget how you carried this team EVERYTIME we were in the playoffs, last but not least Who wouldnt forget how you led us to the 22 game winstreak without YAO

All the signs points towards you being a Team player, and i honestly feel if you were part of this team we would win a championship... Dont think that just because people on here are making fun of you that EVERYONE hates you here in houston. its just that when you are injured like that people tend to forget all the good you have brought to us here in houston.

I Dont know what is going on behind closed doors, but honestly your feelings are prob hurt because just about everyone believes what the media says. I really feel that you wanted to become part of this team... who wouldnt We have the best team players ANYONE could ask for.. you say you love houston, and guess what I BELIEVE YOU. If your a lazy players like everybody says why dont they try being in your shoes.

Like i said.... I know that your feelings are prob hurt because you tried so hard to win the heart of Houston and that injuries have held you back but guess what i still believe in You and i know that if you go to another team this will be a regret because you really are a team player. and that anyteam that picks you up wont regret it (if your not injured). i Honestly feel that if you stayed here and played team ball and proved to everyone that you can play team ball then you will win the city of houston back. I know as a competitor that it hurts you not to be in the game with the guys that you have always loved playing with but the media likes to turn things around and cause S***. I have alot more to say but I know that everyone is gonna "flame me" and start makinng fun of me but guess what This is a OPEN LETTER TO YOU TMAC. YOU NEED TO READ THIS

Ps. my new years wish would be for you to try this again. and if it doesnt work out let your contract expire next year but i feel that it might be too late.....

by the way im not crazy or anything cause i was the one who said at the beginning of the year that this team will be a top 5 team in the west with mcgrady and that aaron brooks was gonna be a superstar. too lazy and dont have time to look back on everything but i know how good everyone is on clutchfans so if anybody could find everything i said on clutchfans to back me up please do. I also have proof not on here but to my friends and family that Morey is the best General manager in the nba and guess what he has def. proved that. Pleas read this Somebody in the Houston Rockets ORGANIZATION

2. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

3. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

Clutch, exactly when do you think you'll be able to deliver this to Tracy's house? I'm interested in his response....

On second thought, track him down and make sure he is even in Houston first.

4. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Pepe vagina heheheheheheheeh

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

lulz

6. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

funny how people dont even take time to read what i put effort into
    dont judge a book by its cover

7. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

-THIS-

8. BrooksBall

If CF members took the time to read all the individual posts (and threads, for that matter) regarding McGrady, they wouldn't have time to work, sleep or spend time with their families and friends.

Are your thoughts more special than the thoughts in the other 80 gazillion posts?

Honestly, I didn't read a word of your essay but it's nothing personal. I've read enough about McGrady in the last two weeks to last a life time and I think there is a large contingent of CFs that would agree with me.

It's cool that you shared your thoughts but I don't think you should be surprised to get these responses given how much attention this issue has been given for weeks now.

9. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

This.^

10. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

i know thats understandable, thanks for being nice about it... thats why i said this is an open letter to Tmac.. and hopefully everyone could just read it.. but i feel its too late

11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

summarize your thoughts in 2 paragraphs or else no one will read it sorry..

12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

13. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

I am on this sight ALL the time. its one of my hobbies i understand Everything thats going on with this team. i just dont have time to post.. i wish i did

14. BrooksBall

Sorry to pile on but I just realized how funny it would be to tweak this gif to where it was McGrady's face with the comment "Didn't Try LOL!"

15. keeyanballa08

keeyanballa08 Member

I totally feel you man. Don't mind the people who didnt read what you wrote. The true TMAC fans will read this, and well I am one and always will be. I have always stood up for him and will continue to do so. All my friends talk mad **** about him, but I am always there. There are alot of bandwagon fans, not only with players in the NBA, but also the organizations, and I must say, the city of Houston is one of the worst when supporting their home team, and it sickens me. Everyone forgot the TMAC that everyone use to love. I really wish this whole situation gets reevaluated again because I feel that he can come back and do what the TMAC we all expected him to do, which he did until the injuries began piling up. Look at Nate Robinson, stuck on the bench, given a chance, and goes off for 41. I know TMAC can do this and so much more. Hopefully we will see him in that #3 jersey once again...in Houston, wearing our colors.

16. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

thanks man for reading the whole thing. i can tell you did. i just want TMac to read this. and i know how this website is the POPULAR WEBSITE FOR ANY SPORTS TEAM IN THE WORLD

thats intended for people who didnt even take time to read it. this was off the top of my head and i just typed away. but its okay cause i just hope clutch doesnt lock this thread i want him to read this too.... Rockets are my passion. so is writing with my free time which i rarely have

17. keeyanballa08

keeyanballa08 Member

Haha, yeah man but get ready cause ppl abt to bash this thread. Those that aren't TMAC fans that is...

18. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

You guys are so heartless. The Op is just trying to express his feeling toward T-mac and you guys are making these GIF to make fun of his post. If you choose not to read then u can just hit the back button on ur browser or simply lrn not to click into the post after reading the title. Period. People who made fun of poster are just plain ignorant. period.

Btw, I am sure many of us still remember what T-mac has brought us in the past. No one will ever forget the dunk on Shawn bradley. No one will ever forget the 13 pts in 33 sec against the Spurs. He did what he's capable of when healthy. After the post surgery period, He just isn't the same T-mac anymore. It doesn't seems like he's fit well into the system YET, thus he shouldn't be playing or complain about his playing time. It's his fault to make such naive decisioin. He's worrying about his contract situation so he wants to showcast his good for his stock. By that he's disrupting our offense and defense because you can tell he's not 100% or even 80%. He lacks his lateral movement as showed in many games on the defensive ends. He lacks his first steps that he used to own everyone before. When he shows he CAN play team ball with EFFICIENCY on BOTH SIDE of the court, that's when he can return to play 30 mins per game. Since he chose to open his mouth and voice his opinion regarding his playing time and complaining about his role, he then gets what he deserves.

19. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

i agree with what your saying.. thats why i feel he needs to read this cause you know for a fact he looks at this website.. i would prob cry if i loved the city of houston and read all these threads its sickening and it pisses me off

20. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

Perception is reality. thats a quote my family member told me. and i want everyone on clutchfans who is a true member to read what im posting. if anyone was a true fan then they should read this cause i know i read everbodys post. just saying. dont judge a boook by its cover

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.