1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

One Sided Officiating

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bj3175, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Screw_ston713

Screw_ston713 Member

What irks me is how the entire team ignores Yao Ming in the post. How many teams superstar only have 2 shot attempts in the 1st half? or only 10-12 touches a night? What also puzzles me is if Yao can not get deep enough position in the post, Rick can't get Yao around the free throw line to hit more jumpers? The refs wasn't a factor this game our inability to execute any kind of offense. Jvg offense was predictable and boring but it was effective. Get Yao the ball and get out of the way. Yao was averaging 25-30pts a night easily.

2. gatsby

gatsby Member

We didn't deserve to win and the officiating was not at all at fault for it. We did go to the line significantly less than them, but I think it's because they were playing better 'real' defense than we were. We were just hacking at them.

It wasn't the refs fault - this was a loss.