1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

One of the best thing about Saturday's game...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigSherv, Apr 22, 2007.

1. vtkp99

vtkp99 Contributing Member

the next "TURBO MAN"

2. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

I THOUGHT I that's who I saw! I saw the entire thing with Sager getting a Rowdy shirt put on him with the camera rolling, but figured it wasn't really him. If he had been wearing a powder blue suit, it would have been a cinch.

Awesome.

Evan

3. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I love that kid!

When we win the title he will get his own thread just like CD/T-Mac/JVG/Yao/Battier etc. etc.

4. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

THAT WAS MY SHIRT.

He came up there wearing some ugly arse blue patterned shirt. I told him you can't sit in the Rowdy section wearing a blue shirt so I gave him my Rowdy t-shirt and he put it on. :D

5. rday

rday Contributing Member

2 Things I look forward to Every Game:

1. Asian kid flexing.

2. Sweet Suzie in red.

Not in that order.

6. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

How about that crazy intense Asian guy cheering at the top of his lungs? Do you know what I'm talking about? He does the same thing everytime the camera is on him...is that on video and they show that stuff over and over again?

7. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

No that dude somehow brings it every game. I saw him at the first viewing party and he was trying out for tickets and was just going nuts.

8. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

That's one intense guy! They need to bring him to center court and pump up the fans even more early in the 4th...or bring him and some crazy rowdies to center court and jump around and act all crazy...that will get the crowd going!

#28 ChenZhen, Apr 23, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2007