1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

one interesting stat

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ghettostar85, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

First of all sorry if thhis has already been discussed in another thread or post.

So I was looking at the standing on nba.com and I were reallysurprised to see that the Rockets onlye are 23-22 within the conference.

So my point is:

For next season to take that next to join the mavs and the suns at the top should houston concentrate at that givin stat or are their other things u have to do to take that step?

Otherwise I tink we've build a really good team under the Van Gundy era!

2. liu1107

liu1107 Contributing Member

huh? dont get it... that stat simply says East suck butt

3. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

One interesting stat: Dupe threads occur at least twice a week in the GARM during the regular season, and three times a week in the offseason.

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

that does not have anything to do with it.. east can be better but we'll still be 23-22 in the west..

west teams are really good but we have to get a better record against them to be a legit contenter

5. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

comparing to some other western team including the top

Dallas 35-9

San antonio 34-11

Phoenix 31-14

Utah 29-14

LA Lakers 25-20

Houston 23-22

Golden State 22-23

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I hope Basketball doesn't become the STAT HELL that Baseball is

Rocket River

7. PeteTheCheat

PeteTheCheat Member

didn't we just hire a stat cruncher as our (future) gm?