1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    The Rockets hope to rebound (no pun intended) after that brutal loss to Charlotte when they take on Ja Morant and the Grizzlies tonight. Come join us live at 7:00pm CT!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Grizzlies

OMG just saw the most insane and GRUESOME video(chainsaw beheading Mex Cartel)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Keyser Soze, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Relentless

Relentless Member

The cartels compete to show who is the most savage and ruthless.

2. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Member

Around 2003 I saw a video titled "unknown russian soldier". He's laying on the floor and some guy slashes his throat with a big knife. The victim then bleeds or suffocates to death. You can hear in the video how he's gasping for air.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

I think I need to stay off Clutchfans and reddit for a bit -- i've seen enough NSFL material the past week or so for a lifetime. You can't not click the link, but of course what has been seen cannot be unseen.

4. txppratt

txppratt Member

okay i just looked it up. i'm gonna be sick.

5. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Ya........I see the headlines about all of the gruesome murders, and I always think, "oh how horrible," but there's just so much of it going on that I then go about my business. I thought maybe the pictures might give me some more perspective.......or maybe I was just using that as an excuse to click on the link (you know.....like a train wreck).

But now I've seen the pictures, and I just don't have words to describe it or express how I feel. Other than horrified and a bit sick, I'm not really sure how I feel. Disgusted......but......more. I don't know.

One thing I keep thinking is that for the victims, it was surely horrible, but their pain and suffering ended LONG before the job on their bodies was complete. WHAT goes on in the minds of the people that did that to them. At the time they did it.......and for the rest of their lives. Crazy stuff. Sometimes I think I'm about ready to just leave this world.

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!
    Supporting Member

But we're winning the drug war!

7. liljojo

liljojo Member

DARE to say no to drugs.

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

9. thadeus

thadeus Member

Yes, this is all worth it to prevent people from doing drugs! Go USA!

10. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

Pure evil. The cartels cannot win.

11. ashiin

ashiin Member

This. I still remember watching that video in 8th grade. It was horrrrrible.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

If they are in a contest to see who can produce the most political and social chaos in Mexico, and who can kill tens of thousands of Mexicans every year in the most brutal, graphic manner, then I'd say they are winning.

1 person likes this.
  13. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Yep , saw it. Kind of reminds us how much of a sheltered life most of us lead...Keyser, not sure if you speak spanish, but the first 5-10 mins of that clip the guys are explaining how they were paid off to rat out their OWN cartel...which of course lead to loss of life and money/drugs for their own guys. They were eventually caught and told they were going to be executed, but if they resisted or refused to 'interview' for this video their families and friends would be violently killed as well...that's why they're so calm and don't run before their brutal demise.

They say, multiple times, don't get in this business....point well taken...

14. dback816

dback816 Member

Well, I don't think going to an upstate liberal arts school is always going to be an option for everyone.

Life tend to suck, a lot, for a lot of people.

15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

This violence is spilling over into everyday life in Mexico. I remember the two bloggers who were hanged from the freeway recently.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...g-from-bridge/2011/09/15/gIQAfs6vUK_blog.html

16. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

Not sure if I want to see this...

17. pirc1

pirc1 Member

It is hard to believe that a country the size of Mexico with its armed forces and police cannot control the drug cartels. They need their eliot ness.

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Do yourself a favor, and don't. Some things are a very long time drifting out of your memory. I still wish I had never seen the film of JFK getting his head blown off.

19. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

I went to the video but than I thought what the heck am I doing? I stopped before it got started..Something things aren't meant to be seen and are hard to forget.

20. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Member

Too much corruption.