1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Old Man Yells At Cloud (complain thread)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

They've been a 'thing' people do since the early 2000s. Not available since x date.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

*1990s

3. droxford

droxford Member

I've got a buddy who doesn't text or email - only calls. So, when he calls and we talk, there's always a bunch of awkward silence, like "what are we gonna talk about next?"...

I'm not a 15-year-old girl from the 80's who wants to talk on the phone for an hour-and-a-half.

In fact, not even 15-year-old girls from today want to do that.

Xerobull likes this.
  4. marky :)

marky :) Member

I hate QR menu's at restuarants. I get that it was due to COVID, but I really hate them. I do not want another reason to be looking at my phone.

Invisible Fan and Buck Turgidson like this.
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

One of my projects at my day job is implementing a software suite for a department that is essentially six clones of my mother in law. They're all super sweet, write on paper, use one monitor at a tiny resolution and they want half-day-long 'working sessions' to take care of project tasks that one or two of them should be dividing and conquering.

I guess my complaint is: know when to retire. Also, who allows their subordinates to get so inefficient and behind in workflow techniques? It's like they stopped at 1999.

Squirtle likes this.
  6. GIGO

GIGO Member

0 bull in 2046

[​IMG]

Xerobull likes this.
  7. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

People who ****ing ask for recommendations or advice, you give it to them and they dont listen to word you say.

Squirtle, Xerobull and CCity Zero like this.