1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Old Man Yells At Cloud (complain thread)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Nov 16, 2021.

1. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

"Have a blessed day."

WTF are you? Are you blessing me? If you are, wtf are your credentials...? Oh, thats great.... I dont need your ****ing blessing.

WTF happened to 'have a good day'?

2. Roscoe Arbuckle

I have checks for both personal & business accounts. They're not used often, but are used enough to have them. And they're not really expensive; about a nickle a check. Just get a cheap book and it'll last you for years.

3. Roscoe Arbuckle

If something that small offends you, you might want to have some introspection...

Squirtle likes this.
  4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

If I moved to NY for work, I wouldnt wear Yankees stuff, I would keep rocking Astros gear!

5. donkeypunch

Would you like to attend sessions with me? My treat.

6. Roscoe Arbuckle

I don't get easily offended.

Nook and Squirtle like this.
  7. donkeypunch

Lulz. I think we're done here.

8. CrazyJoeDavola

.........until Facebook tells you that your nonsense is even too nonsensey for their standards and kicks you to the curb.

Xerobull likes this.
  9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

your

ROCKSS likes this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Isn't this technically the cloud? Or are Zuckerberg and Bezos laughing at my childlike ignorance?

11. Roscoe Arbuckle

Yeah... Banning me for a month for saying "women are dumb." That is just stupid an intolerable as hell on their part; much like the intolerance of donkey above's post.

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Booo.... I've lived in the DFW area for the past 23 years and I'll always wear a Rockets cap while running around town. Only gotten grief once or twice for it. Ain't never wearing a Mavs or Cowboys anything, if I can help it. When the Mavs were in the playoffs, a company I worked for told everybody to wear team gear to support them. I showed up in a Rockets cap. Again... grief. :D

*EDIT* : I guess you meant moving from state to state only? If so... screw 'em. I'm still wearing my Rockets stuff. lol.

OkayAyeReloaded likes this.
  13. donkeypunch

What if youre trying to get a burger from a fast food joint and the checker outer doesnt approve of your Rockets cap?

14. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

[​IMG]

15. Manny Ramirez

Ah yeah! It felt good to finally get to use that gif again and see that it is working! At any rate, what droxford is talking about it is somewhat similar to the crap I endured when the Oilers (now Titans of course) moved to TN. Everybody who knew me said to me, "I guess you will have to become an Oiler/Titan fan." What the hell? Why is that the case? I started liking the Denver Broncos when I was in grade school due to John Elway and even though they have been pretty mediocre ever since Peyton Manning left, they are still my team. Period. Too bad that the Titans weren't in TN when I was in grade school then maybe it would be different. But to expect someone to no longer root for a team just because they moved to a different state or worse an existing team decides to move to your state and that you have to be a fan of that team is pure poppycock.

Xerobull likes this.
  16. Manny Ramirez

I like this thread because I have a lot of these but all I can think of for now is 2 things:

1) Why do all insurance commercials have to be annoying (Progressive, Geico, Liberty, State Farm, etc.)?
    2) Why are there so many people who are driving that don't know common sense stuff like don't be in the left lane when you are driving at the speed limit or not turning right on a red light (you only don't turn if there is a sign posted - that's basic Driver's Ed there) and many others.

Xerobull likes this.
  17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fify

Nook and Xerobull like this.
  18. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]