1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Olajuwon overwhelming the Clippers with smoothness- circa1994

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by KnickandSteel, Mar 17, 2015.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And the rap music was much better then as well

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

if I had to guess, it was future Rocket Stanley Roberts, was known to have been overweight and was injured that season, missed all but 14 games that season

4. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Member

I never liked the rule change. I feel like it makes the game less about 1-on-1 matchups. That's what I loved about Hakeem's Rockets is that you knew he would always abuse his matchups. With today's zone defenses it makes it much harder for one "singular" player to carry their team. That's why I think what Harden has done this season is special and MVP worthy. No one player has carried his team like Harden has this season. Just like Dream had to in the 1st Championship drive.

5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

You can blame Rudy T for the rule change. Rudy always knew how exploit the rules, and when he pulled 4 guys to the corner and let Franchise play street ball, the NBA had to make some changes.