1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OKC Fans are Complete Homers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BDswangHTX, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Or San Antonio Spurs. Or Sacramento Kings.

2. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

Kings have been a garbage organization ever since they got cheated by Lakers in the early 2000's. The Spurs are different. As much as I don't really care for them, they are arguably the most successful sports franchise in America in the last 20 years. Yankees and Patriots are the only ones that you could put in that category.

3. krouchchocolate

I'm pretty sure we would react the same if it happened to our Rocket players. lol

4. VBG

VBG Member

Kings arena used to be awesome in the early 2000s

5. VanityHalfBlack

And We're not??

6. Reach

Reach Member

I lol'd

7. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gpwqIQaGFmg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We hate Ginobili because he is a pos flopper who tried to flop on a halfcourt shot. A ****ING HALFCOURT JUMPER! **** him for being a flopper.

I hate Rockets fans sometimes. I hate homers, but I hate anti-homers more. Find that Tim Thomas video. IT WAS NOT A BASKETBALL PLAY. His dumbass literally went full speed and tackled Yao's knee head on. Wtf was he doing? None of us know till this day.

Damn kids.

8. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I don't see myself going on Reggie Jackson's twitter and saying a bunch of ****.

9. Fefo

Fefo Member

fans of everyteam are homers... thats why they are fans. Same happend here when ginobili tried to get a stupid charge on aaron brooks and injured him. Was he trying to injure ab? Of course not, but peopple here called ginobili dirty, and thats not what he was trying to do. Same here with beverly.

10. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I don't know what you're talking about, but flopping is dirty. Brooks weighs 160 pounds. It's like Yao trying to draw a charge on Kobe instead of blocking the shot. Flopping is so ingrained in Ginobody's blood that he tried one on Aaron friggin' Brooks.

When a flop attempt causes an injury I think fans have the right to be mad. It's not a basketball play.

11. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

this is why their fan base looks active during games while ours are too busy downing beer and donuts (lower bowl wise at least)

12. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

That awkward moment on clutchfans when there's a thread calling fans from another team homers.

13. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

lolwut? I did look at that play. The only reason he crashed into Yao is because he jumped into Chuck Hayes who was attempting to take a charge. Anything that followed he had little to no control over.

14. jedicro

jedicro Member

No, only they are homers. We're not homers. I mean sure everyone else says the refs are out to get them, and that they're 3rd string players are future superstars, and they have the highest character guys in the NBA, but for us it's true!

15. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

ok, so I may gave worded the thread title wrong. but for some of yall to act like we're all homers too, well you're fuqin r****ded.

in fact this board was pretty unhomerish until Lin showed up, imo.

16. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I will believe you if you post the video.

17. hlcc

hlcc Member

have you seen the Perkins thread? people are calling to have his legs broken because of his hold at end of game 2.

18. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

LOL. Exactly. People on this board are guilty of exactly the same things that they accuse other fan boards of doing. Every single team fansite I have been to thinks there is a NBA-referee conspiracy to hold their team down, including Lakersground.

19. sw847

sw847 Member

lol...clutchfans are just as much homers as any team's fans...remember how ginobili injured brooks when he was trying to take a charge on a last second play and how this board was calling for his head??? lol...beverly is not dirty IMO but that play was not needed...

20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Yes, we are homers. But holy **** did you use the worst analogy.