1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Oh The Irony!] Rudy Gay Bans Stat Sheets In Raptors Lockerroom

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RedRedemption, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

That means teammates can stop passing to gay and take all the shots they want. No proof in the locker room.

2. Nook

Nook Member

#1 Why the hell do the coaches and players care what Rudy Gay says or wants to do.

#2 I am sure that Rudy Gay doesn't want stat sheets in the locker room, it won't take long before Lowry looks at a stat sheet and says "Why the hell are you getting 30 shots a game."

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Yeah that's because he doesnt want his teamates making this face when they see how many shots he took.

[​IMG]

Wtf Rudy, you were 5 for 27, how come I only got 4 shots off.

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Maybe he doesn't want the world to know that he is about to be on Durant's level.

5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

In other news, Miley Cyrus has banned twerking.

6. ArtisGilmore

ArtisGilmore Member

I must give you credit, you're dead wrong about Rudy Gay, the Grizzlies, and SABR, but you're persistent about it and refuse to back down, despite literally every other post in this thread (and opinions in the league, for that matter) mocking your viewpoint.

7. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;You won't find experience, leadership, heart &amp; toughness on a stat sheet” R.Gay - interestingly enough you won’t find them in R. Gay either</p>&mdash; Haralabos Voulgaris (@haralabob) <a href="https://twitter.com/haralabob/statuses/405442256347201537">November 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

"what mama dont know wont hurt her"
    -Rudy Gay

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Yeah, because none of the players have phones they can use to access stats immediately after the game.

As for leading their division, they are still 6-7. Five of those wins came against Philly, Boston, Milwaukee, Washington and Utah. Memphis is the only real team they've beaten and they have had their own struggles this season. Terrence Williams could "lead" this team.

10. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

why is it ironic, the guy has been on playoff teams. just because people debate his impact here doesn't mean he only cares about his individual stats. that's pretty ridiculous actually.

11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

See above.

12. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

yes, I mean he is jealous of the first round exits and no playoffs. rudy isn't the one obssessed

13. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Lil artis, have you been having car problems:

[​IMG]

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He hasn't won anything.
    Guy is so ridiculously overrated its not even funny.

15. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

If I were gay I would want to nip it in the butt too.

16. ArtisGilmore

ArtisGilmore Member

Oops, Rudy Gay isn't clutch either, he shoots a hilarious 25% with efg% 29% from the field in clutch situations.

http://www.82games.com/1314/13TOR10.HTM

He's also managed to put up a comical -10.1 net +/-, meaning that when he is on the floor, the Raptors do 10.1 points per 100 possessions worse. For a big minute starter that's unacceptable. He's a negatively productive player who is dragging his team into the lottery and paid the max to boot. No wonder the Raptors want to dump him and nobody will buy. They might have to trade first round picks just to get someone to take him off their hands.

17. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Jason Collins agrees...

18. Maikeru

Maikeru Member

Whos butt is Rudy nipping at:eek:

19. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Those are some cool stats lil artis, but I don't need any of that stuff to tell me that Rudy Gay has hit more than his fair share of game-tying and game-winning shots. Also, do you only post in response to me? The only time I see you on here saying anything (usually nothing worthwhile) is when I post. Thanks for joining my fan club lil man.

20. ArtisGilmore

ArtisGilmore Member

So, you see clear evidence and choose to ignore it. Thank you for conceding defeat and revealing yourself as a backward and ignorant anti-SABR activist, who can't see the clear fact that SABR analytics are the future (present actually) of all sports, and who has already been utterly defeated in baseball and will soon bite the dust in basketball as well.

If you continue to spout your outrageous anti-SABR agenda, I will continue to refute you.