1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OFTOS: Dallas Mavericks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ZNB, Apr 16, 2015.

1. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

Coaching advantage yes...locking down Harden? Please put the pipe down and step away slowly...

2. bro2044

bro2044 Member

lol WOW Mavs fans really are the worst. Classless. Why in the world is their so much hate against a fellow state team that has no success in 20 years and we've only faced them once in the playoffs in that time AND they beat us?

Seriously, we underrate them? WE think they're trash and we're successful now?

I live in Dallas now, and most of them are spoiled brats on and off the basketball court. The Mavs get 1 championship in 12-13 50-win seasons, but yes we should bow down to their mostly failing team. A bunch of 30-thousand-dollar-millionaires who want nothing but to bully the kid down the block who doesn't have anything at the moment.

I'd love nothing more than to smash these cocky b@$t@rd$ down.

3. bro2044

bro2044 Member

there **sigh**

4. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I think people don't realize how good this team is defensively. I would love to see Terry win a couple of games with game ending threes. That would be perfect.

It seems like Dallas fans ignore that Dwight Howard is on the Rockets. I swear Dallas fans had a collective stroke and have some kind of mental aphasia when it comes to Dwight.

5. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Mavagina fans are having a midlife crisis through their ancient Nazi leader Dirk. I lived in Dallas for 5 yrs due to work. Worst people east of LA on the planet. **** you dallas.

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Man I hate these "QFTOS" threads. And there really needs to be some rule where acronyms need to be limited to 3 letters, my god. Why are we giving these douchefans any attention? Their comments are not thread worthy.

7. i3artow i3aller

I've got a present for Dallas from all of us here @CluchFans.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. i3artow i3aller

9. en455

en455 Member

lol...don't feel bad, the grammar and maturity isn't any better on Dallas boards.

10. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

I bet Portland fans thought it was hilarious how confident we were last year...

11. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

Considering that they have one of the worst defensive teams in the playoffs and the flat out worst rebounding team in the NBA their confidence seems misplaced.

12. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Both cities are pretty nice. I like Dallas history and their quaint feel but Houston is pretty much the city of Texas Independence and use to be the capital of Texas. I really like the weather better in Houston (yes, I know it's humid) and I feel like it's more modern. About the only thing I want in Houston that Dallas has is some more hills and a large body of water by the city scape.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol at the anonymous rep person telling me to "Grow a pair" and can't even say it in the thread or put a name on it. :p

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You have officially grown a pair. ;)

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I blacked out at "I like Dallas".

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You have to forgive Southern Oklahoma for their limited knowledge of anything that isn't related to leasing a luxury vehicle on a $30,000 yearly salary.

I'm looking forward to seeing Cuban consoling Chandler in his arms in that horrid, two sizes too small MFFL shirt.

Dirk is ancient, Chandler is overpaid and can't play defense, the other Chandler isn't what he used to be, Ellis is a chucker, and Rondo can't wait to bolt out of there. Their only chance is if Devin Harris flops hard enough to draw 42 charges on Harden.

17. jbasket

jbasket Member

I have tried to rep you 5 times today, and I have always had to spread rep around. The struggle is real.

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

At least McHale has a decent relationship with his players. Carlisle's idea of coaching is to call Chandler fat and turn a playmaking genius PG that can't shoot into a spot-up shooter. I'll take McHale over Carlisle, thx.

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

uh oh.

20. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Is it OK with you if I send this to Jim Crane?