1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Yankees @ Astros

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Jul 25, 2016.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

He is better than I thought he was in Philly.

2. jim1961

jim1961 Member

I said arguably they are not and/or may not be by August 22nd when we play them next.

And you conveniently bypassed that they have to pass three teams to land a wildcard birth.

My pic was a response to some tedious bickering here lately.

3. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I know it was just one off day, but man we really are in the dog days of summer. Monday feels like an eternity away.

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Then, apparently, you can't have a discussion with Hinch.

It was Hinch's decision to disallow Giles' closing coming out of ST, based on ST.

It's not difficult to comprehend and is the exact reason your credibility is lacking.

Winning these 1-runners are helping them offset their injuries.