1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

What about snake oil?

King1 and mdrowe00 like this.
  2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Ha joke is on you. That snake oil is left over Trump wine, made with sour grapes, russian hooker piss, and lots of loser whine.

3. adoo

adoo Member

If true, he'll be running his presidential campaign, most likely behind bars, without his most trusted advisor, Jared Kushner,
    who has decided to deprive Americans of his political genius.

the poster child for nepotism is in the final stages of launching an investment firm called Affinity Partners that will be headquartered in Miami,
    looking to open an office in Israel to pursue regional investments to connect Israel’s economy and India, North Africa and the Gulf.

Afterall,
    is he not the man who finally brought a durable and lasting peace to that benighted region after centuries of bloodshed and strife,
    as evidenced by the Nobel Peace Prize hanging prominently in the reception area of Affinity’s swish new offices.
    https://dealbreaker.com/2021/07/kushner-hedge-fund-launch

#163 adoo, Jul 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that's pretty funny

Screen-Shot-2021-09-13-at-7.57.03-PM.png

IBTL and Roc Paint like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm assuming Joe is vaccinated? He's safe.

I do feel sorry for the indoctrination of those kids. I personally cringe if any child wears any form of political paraphernalia regardless of side because I'm confident those kids aren't drawing their own conclusions nor understand what they are supporting.

vlaurelio likes this.
  6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

KID HATERS GO HOME

HTM and Os Trigonum like this.
  7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Trump for the cemetery by 2024.

DD

IBTL, Surfguy and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. Roc Paint

Ouch

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I think the question is are the kids safe? You see that smirk on Joe's face?

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. DaDakota

Supporting Member

The lord works in hilarious ways!

DD

11. Roc Paint

That HE do

12. DaDakota

Supporting Member

or SHE do, or IT do...

Not that any of us have a clue.

DD

13. Roc Paint

Cheers DD

DaDakota likes this.
  14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

God has a dick?

Good to know.

15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If the CA recall underperforms Trump then that’s a very bad sign for Trump. I think a Biden Trump rematch would look very similar to the Cali recall.

Similar dynamics under the worst circumstances (Gavin Newsom not a particularly popular Democrat and Biden tends to be pretty popular).

Biden’s polling doesn’t tell you the entire story. When you have AOC retweeting Biden and uttering the phrase Build Back Better that’s a good sign that he’s holding the base and so the real question is independents and I don’t think for a second that those in the middle are somehow going to think that Trumpism is MORE palatable now after January 6th and everything after.

This Cali recall shows you the power of contrast and that’s a very very powerful tool for someone like Biden even if he’s polling very low… which I don’t think is reflective of his popularity at the moment.

Trumps only real chance is if he gets enough swing states representatives to refuse to certify or do whatever it takes to just overturn the results.

So it’s bizarre to me that Republicans like the ones here aren’t screaming at the top of their lungs to get Trump out. Imagine someone like me advocating for Anthony Weiner or Rahm Emmanuel to be at the top of the Dem ticket. It makes no sense unless they all want to lose so bad that they can just overturn Democracy by force.

FranchiseBlade, fchowd0311 and IBTL like this.
  16. fchowd0311

Exactly indepedents night be disappointed in Biden for some reason or another.

But disappointed in Biden doesn't mean "gee I wish that Trump dude was back". If Trump runs again, Biden or whoever is on the Dem ticket has a relatively easy path. Only his supporters will vote for him. Indepedents would vote for a guy they are disappointed in over a guy who is bat **** insane and erodes trust in democracy.

And quite honestly the same can apply for people like Desantis if he buys into the same bs culture wars shtick. Indepedents don't like that either. Desantis' would have to swing hard to the moderate side during the generals to have a shot.

dobro1229 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

They knew what they were getting into. They got their justice amy corny and that was good enough.
    Even if it meant blowing out all semblance of respect to anything. And blowing up the party itself. That's why they were pushing it in at the middle of the night last second..talk about integrity!!

They enjoyed having 'control' albeit for a brief moment and when they did trump was their pawn to pump the agenda of the day. They saw to weaponize legislation not even trying to pretend consensus or bipartisan.

Useful idiot has been thrown around and it's appropriate.

The problem with a useful idiot is they become a net negative over time.. the other real story to me here is they lose their chance at the high horse argument.it can be called what about ism but yet you can be assured in a pedo Pepsi challenge the repugs filling wings of prison. The hypocrisy is delicious at times.

I laugh when cruz tries the grandstand about the left or the so called antifa and all I can picture is him and his stupid face getting on a plane to Cancun . These dudes are now full blown comedy in the hypocrite dept..it might not mean much yet till it happens to you/ him and Abbott has the take his side piece to juarez for an abortion.

They got their goal at perhaps a loss of a slew of other things namely respect and dignity. Peeling back to see who they really are.

The rush Limbaugh and newt Gingrich of the 90s has come to roost if people weren't running from that then then trump and gaetz and weirdos like him are the byproduct side effect.

Trump McConnell et al being way more 'useful' than Limbaugh Gingrich. All towards a goal of supreme court justice and similar binary fringe goals like guns, abortion..
    Good for them I say but I think * some * of the public is finally coming around on this and perhaps seeing through the hypocrisy.
    Maybe not we will see

#177 IBTL, Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    DaDakota likes this.
  18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I think you're giving Americans too much credit again. Sounds a lot like 2016 when Democrats were saying people couldn't honestly consider voting for a p***y-grabbing scumbag like Trump, then they proved they could. Health permitting, he'll run, and it'll be close.

fchowd0311 and conquistador#11 like this.
  19. fchowd0311

Well in 2016 it was just Trump saying mean things like p***y grabbing. In 2020 it's him eroding trust in our democratic process by claiming he won an election he lost. The indepedents saw 4 years of Trump. Before those 4 years it was just someone who was an edgelord who they thought could "shake things up".

I mean ya, I wouldn't be surprised if this country reelected Trump but indepedents know what a president Trump looks like now. He was far more of a wild card in 2016. I'm hoping that makes a significant difference. Obviously I could be wrong.

IBTL likes this.
  20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

His presidency was an eye-opener. Hopefully, independents did see (and will remember) what a danger Trump was to our country. But, I saw what morons independents were. We can revisit in 2024 -- I'll probably still be here.