1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL. I bet it was a really small audience.

Every day Trump wakes up, puts on that orange face and fake smile to cover his anger. Every day for over 2 years he wakes up knowing he lost bigly to Biden. He thinks about it morning, noon and night. Knowing he lost to a man he called senile probably drives him crazier than he already is. I bet It eats away at him every single day. He can't bribe or buy enough supporters to ever win again. Justice is coming, and he won't escape it.

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He isn’t doing a good job covering that anger.

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

fake news! MJT has actually accomplished a lot. she starred in the wrestler and won a golden globe and was nominated for an oscar. i know she didnt win, but its pretty impressive to even be nominated.
    [​IMG]

trump was really low energy tonight. it was weird, sad and pathetic. he knew it too. you could see and hear it in his delivery. he has always been full of s***, but the fire that was once there is gone. and his loud snorting has always been an issue, but it was really bad throughout this "speech". he seems significantly less healthy than he was just two years ago. its going to be fun watching him tear apart the GOP for the next two years.

Rashmon, cdastros, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It doesn't mean nothing. It means that a majority of American voters never once preferred Trump. That is true and accurate.

Andre0087 likes this.
  5. Major

Major Member

This is the issue with the GOP. They didn't let go of Trump when he committed crimes or tried to overturn elections or did/said random horrible things. They only turned on him when he stopped helping them win elections.

Rashmon, Agent94, AleksandarN and 9 others like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m guessing all that rambling Trump did tonight was just a condensed version of his rallies with the addition of his announcement to run in 2024? His rambling had me bored out of my mind…I tapped out after about 15 minutes

Andre0087 and ROCKSS like this.
  7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I didn't watch it. He's too FOS to watch. I got sick of watching him years ago. All Trump speeches are the same. He brags about himself, pokes fun at others, makes fake promises, brags about himself, spreads false truths, and brags about himself again.

AleksandarN, Andre0087, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Now that Trump has announced, it just became ten times harder for the GOP establishment to shiv him. It's hard to see a way out for them.

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Yep. They are scared to death of what he’ll do to them in a primary where he gets a chance to run against the party like he did in 15/16 where he emasculated all of their party “up and comers.”

If they actually beat him in a primary, Let’s say DeSantis dishes it back at Trump and gets all the headlines, he’ll for sure run as a third party and split the vote of nutcases.

DeSantis won’t be able to effectively run through the middle because the GOP are locked in on abortion, and gutting social security which are the two issues that’ll galvanize voters to the Democrats. So him and Trump will split the votes and it’ll ensure a Biden re-election.

The GOP really have no choice. They sealed their own fate when they stupidly didn’t take the opportunity to impeach him after 1/6. The Democrats gave them the olive branch to recover their party but they just couldn’t resist.

Rashmon and Andre0087 like this.
  10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Also jail won’t stop Trump. No judge will actually sentence him behind bars so he’ll never truly be locked away. It has done nothing to stop Netanyahu either in Israel. Same will be the case with Trump.

The DOJ’s case will still be interesting to follow of course. Especially if we finally figure out what he was doing with the classified docs and it proves his disloyalty to the US. But that’s still a political issue in the end.

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

good post

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

good post

Ubiquitin likes this.
  14. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Surfguy, Ubiquitin and ROCKSS like this.
  15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

We're well past the point of truth mattering anymore.

Fact checking Trump is a Sysiphusian task, like picking up the **** that comes out of a carriage horse.

The horse isn't going to stop and anybody who chooses to consume it should know better by this point.

17. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Boy, it didn't take long for cuck master Lindsey Graham to endorse trump....how guys like this keep getting elected is beyond me. The speech was boring and was chock full of lies, wow the gop had a chance to send him packing but as usual they cower to the orange man........to be honest , last night I think he changed his make up as he looked more tan than orange. I am not going to underestimate him as I did on his first run, but I think Americans are tired of the BS as shown in the past week. I am waiting for trump to get back to his "rallies" so he can start bashing the rino`s once again :rolleyes:

Andre0087 and deb4rockets like this.
  18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I heard Trump's new slogan is Make America Great and Glorious Again.

MAGAGA!

Sounds like a baby babbling, which is so fitting.
    It actually gags ya doesn't it? I wonder if he'll try selling more tacky hats, flags and souvenirs with MAGAGA.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s not impossible for Trump to win again but I think it’s very difficult for him to win especially after the last two weeks.

As other posters have noted Trump never won a majority of the country and voters delivered a stinging rebuke of his legacy. That doesn’t mean he can’t win the GOP nomination as he still holds a large swath of Republican voters and if the Republicans can’t coalesce around another figure like DeSantis Trump could win.

At this point DeSantis hasn’t declared and hasn’t given any signals he’s definitely going to run. Others like Pence and Mike Pompeo have indicted they will run but don’t seem to have the support. At the moment both literally and figuratively Trump is the front runner for the GOP nomination:

ROCKSS likes this.
  20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Any judge who did would be an American hero to have the balls to do the right thing, and slap that criminal with a prison sentence.

ROCKSS likes this.